+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You definition of love

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

You definition of love

Okay me and a friend of mine got into a rather interesting conversations about what we thought love is.. this is what I came up with.. basically all of these things, to me, means love or describes love in some way...
    "have you ever felt like you've been kicked in the gut when someone tells you what has happened to them, even though it was in the past and you don't know why? Have you ever talked for hours on end, wasting yours and the other persons minutes but consider it for a good reason? Have you ever fell asleep thinking of someone and dream about them during the night before you wake up while still thinking about them? Have you ever wanted to just hold someone in your arms, not mater the cost? Would you ever be willing to give anything just to be with someone, even if it was for only a short period of time like a day? Have you ever remembered the first time you talked to someone down to the date and time? Do you ever think up random things about someone that holds no relevance, like the first conversation you ever had, or the first text you ever sent that person.. Wondered what life would be like without them? Loved someone so much you'd spend ever penny you own to find a way to where they are to see them before having to go back? Have you ever just thought about how much you love someone and how no matter what they do you just can't get mad at them or upset? how you can remember every last detail of any picture you've ever seen of them? Know their facial structure down to the last wrinkle.. spent so much time talking to someone that they know when your lying even if they haven't seen you, can hear a smile in their voice, know when they've thought of something that makes them blush.. Have you ever felt like whenever you talk to that person that everything seems like it will be okay? Like the whole entire world and all your problems with it just melt away and all you care about is the person you love and are talking to? Ever been with someone who made you laugh when you didn't want to smile who could always change your mood for the better if they just barely put any effort into it? Ever had the worst day ever and yet when you find out that person called your day immediately you ever been able to just love someone despite age difference and not know why but know that there was just something about the relationship that was just... right? Ever been so in love that you isolate yourself, do everything you can just so you can spend time talking to that special someone?... ever just.. loved someone for who they are and didn't expect anything in return?.. wonder what their thinking about.. listened to everything they said just because you could without wanting anything? ....just sat there.. listening to them breath...???"

If there's already a thread like this out there i'm really really sorry.. >< Basically i want to know what love is to you.. what your definition of love is.. If you were to write it out like i did.. what would it say?
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You definition of love

Love is the ultimate double-edged sword. While in it, however long or brief, it is often described as indescribable; emotional ectasy. Life without love however leaves the body, mind, and spirit dark and empty, even if all other aspects of life are good, there's always that gaping hole where love should be.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"have you ever felt like you've been kicked in the gut when someone tells you what has happened to them, even though it was in the past and you don't know why? Have you ever talked for hours on end, wasting yours and the other persons minutes but consider it for a good reason? Have you ever fell asleep thinking of someone and dream about them during the night before you wake up while still thinking about them? Have you ever wanted to just hold someone in your arms, not mater the cost? Would you ever be willing to give anything just to be with someone, even if it was for only a short period of time like a day? Have you ever remembered the first time you talked to someone down to the date and time? Do you ever think up random things about someone that holds no relevance, like the first conversation you ever had, or the first text you ever sent that person.. Wondered what life would be like without them? Loved someone so much you'd spend ever penny you own to find a way to where they are to see them before having to go back? Have you ever just thought about how much you love someone and how no matter what they do you just can't get mad at them or upset? how you can remember every last detail of any picture you've ever seen of them? Know their facial structure down to the last wrinkle.. spent so much time talking to someone that they know when your lying even if they haven't seen you, can hear a smile in their voice, know when they've thought of something that makes them blush.. Have you ever felt like whenever you talk to that person that everything seems like it will be okay? Like the whole entire world and all your problems with it just melt away and all you care about is the person you love and are talking to? Ever been with someone who made you laugh when you didn't want to smile who could always change your mood for the better if they just barely put any effort into it? Ever had the worst day ever and yet when you find out that person called your day immediately you ever been able to just love someone despite age difference and not know why but know that there was just something about the relationship that was just... right? Ever been so in love that you isolate yourself, do everything you can just so you can spend time talking to that special someone?... ever just.. loved someone for who they are and didn't expect anything in return?.. wonder what their thinking about.. listened to everything they said just because you could without wanting anything? ....just sat there.. listening to them breath...???"
    Have you ever love someone so much that even thou they didn't love you in return, The only thing that mattered to you was their happiness?

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

To me love is being obedient to the will of God and knowing what is for the best for everyones sake

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Many organic Meatbags find that question dificult to awnser,but i beleave i can provide you with a satisfactory deffinition.
    Definition: "Love" is makeing a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper ritfle with a Tri-light scope.

This deffinition, i am told, is subject to interpretation.Obviously, love is a matter of odds.
    Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangeley enough, not many meatbags could derive love from it.
    Yet for me,"love" is knowing you'r target, putting them in you'r targeting reticule,and together, achieving a singular purpose.... against statistically long odds.
    Last edited by Shin Ryuga; Jul 29, 2008 at 02:16 PM.

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

yes i have experienced this and all that mattered to me was his happiness no matter what others said or did.

like a line in one movie: we are not supposed to help who we fall inlove with because it's just the way it is we just feel it and love.

yup i would say love is a crazy emotions since you feel all emotions in one.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Love - TEMPORARY INSANITY ........thats a bout it really it starts off as attraction, be it physical or mental. than it becomes lust......then after all that you find yourself just co-habitating with the other party involved. if you are together a long time chances are you just put up with each other and accept the fact you're together......Love is overrated

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is pure, unadulterated compassion, understanding, acceptance and tolerance for others. It's what makes the world go 'round. With love comes peace and with peace comes bliss. Love doesn't have to always be in a romantic sense. There are different types of love, but it's still love, no matter how you look at it and when you love someone, be sure to make it known because, if you don't share the love, you won't get any in return.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 07, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast