Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Are you a Leader or a Follower?

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Are you a Leader or a Follower?

I am most likely a leader by nature but follower at heart.

I don't like the spotlight, but I don't mind helping others. It would probably be like a MIB type of situation with me. I have always done that, helping others but taking no recognition myself. I think that feels damn good.

I guess I am probably just lazy, but I see that if you are in the spotlight even once..than you are staying there for life. Everyone is going to acknowledge you when something comes up and most times I just don't care. I don't pine for achievement or recognition, or anything in gain really. Living an ordinary shadow filled life seems alright to me, or if I could just lead without anybody knowing or realizing it was me.

Damn.. that almost makes my mouth water.

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a total follower, a gopher as some would say, but still i am a follower. I would love to be a leader though..haha.....oh well
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I am more of a leader than a follower...
    But if I need to take orders and get things done, I will!

I tend to get voted into the leader position... I guess I am naturally good at it in some ways. (( I hope that doesn't sound arrogant or anything!! I'm not, honestly! ))

I think it may be because I am good at organizing and helping people solve problems.. And I love working with people. ^_^

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

In my younger days, I remember that I have always taken the lead in class group activities. I guess it feels encouraging when your classmates look up to you and trusts you a lot enough to want to be always in your group. I've always had a temper, though, and most of my classmates knew that, but even then, they still stuck with me. The boys have always been a handful for me, the ones who didn't take grades seriously, and it always rose my temper. It was quite challenging to get them motivated to work hard and not give all the work to their leader. Ah, those were some frustrating years, but much fun, too. (Boys get in my group only when it's the teacher who assigns groups. In our class, girls usually stick together, and boys, too) Luckily, most of the 'notorious' boys were my friends, so a little pleading and convincing was enough. Some boys, I had to get rough.

But when I entered highschool, I became more laid back and isolated. This was due to a certain event in my life that became one of my turning points. Since then, I've stopped playing leader.

I strongly think that instinctively, I am more of a follower than a leader. I guess it comes from my lazy nature ^^;; But when it comes down to it that I'm in a group where no one wants to take the initiative, that is the time I step in. That comes very rarely now. Sometimes I think back to how I was back then, and wonder how I could've changed so much. I don't have any regrets on how I have changed - I simply don't think I am reliable enough to be leader, since I am more comfortable working alone.

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I was wondering how can someone lead people to do as they want and how can people follow someone so blindly. I'm just wondering because I cannot lead and I will not follow someone so utterely.
    For me, it is a game of playing as both the leader and follower. I pretend to blindly follow someone, when I am really one step ahead of them. I use the leader as a form of tool in order to voice what I want. Now to answer your question, it is extremely easy to follow someone blindly but is more dificult to lead if you are not popular.
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

well i myself would honestly say i think of myself as a follower, but people tell me that i would make an excellent leader, because of my smarts, and random skills, lots of people look up to me and the fact that everyone i know respects me and i can solve problems really quickly......o.o..but i don't have the greatest social skills...so i guess i'm a leader?

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie Keyblade is off to a good start Keyblade's Avatar
    Thanks

During the majority of my life, I've been the follower in the group...it had been always easier to follow instead of leading for me. I guess confidence always played a big role in me being a follower.

I'm a shy, introverted person a majority of the time...so rarely you'll ever see me assuming any leader roles in any fashion

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblade View Post
    During the majority of my life, I've been the follower in the group...it had been always easier to follow instead of leading for me. I guess confidence always played a big role in me being a follower.

I'm a shy, introverted person a majority of the time...so rarely you'll ever see me assuming any leader roles in any fashion
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    --Closed..

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7