+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You In Love...???

Newbie Kiki69 is off to a good start Kiki69's Avatar
    Thanks

Are You In Love...???

Soooo...i've been with my current boyfriend for about 7months now. and i'm totally in love!!! What do you people's out there think? are you in love or do you cringe at thinking about it?? are you a romantic??? tel us what you think!!!

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are You In Love...???

me... i am in love yes... with two different guys and i have no clue what to do... It is the most painful thing I have ever had to do.. My hearts is telling me that one is true and the others not and my head is saying the opposite... how I wish I was dead... but I promised him I wouldn't die so... oh... I'm sorry I was rambling...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

aww in soo in love too ^^,

i dont know if im the romantic one tho lol

but god i love him i would die for him like serously i would lol

^__^

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not in love and that is my problem... It seems to me that I can't fall in love... Becouse I can't get ower the bad things I had with my ex-... They are folowing me all the time... each time I think about holding he hand of a guy, I remember those cold, rough hands of my ex...
    I am romantic but I... I just don't know what to do. If someone has an idea, could you tell me? I'd be really thankful!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Angst is off to a good start Angst's Avatar
    Thanks

I sure know i am, it is pleasent and most wonderful feeling ^-^

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Uuuuggh love.
    Im not in love, no.

Its been forever since I have been. And I often wonder that I ever will be.

I love someone..... But... I think they'd rather I didn't.
    And, would almost rather I fell off the face of the earth than love me in return.

Hmmm... now that I read this... its quite personal... I wonder if we'll get in trouble for not leaving it in our blogs.... *GULP
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Kiki69 is off to a good start Kiki69's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    me... i am in love yes... with two different guys and i have no clue what to do... It is the most painful thing I have ever had to do.. My hearts is telling me that one is true and the others not and my head is saying the opposite... how I wish I was dead... but I promised him I wouldn't die so... oh... I'm sorry I was rambling...
    Wow Jamie...
    that is difficult...i had a similar situation when i met my current boyfriend. my ex and my mew bf were fighting over me...but i chose my bf because he was sincere and i new he loved me. my ex had hurt me a lot and i just went with what my heart said...listen to your heart Jamie...

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    aww in soo in love too ^^,

i dont know if im the romantic one tho lol

but god i love him i would die for him like serously i would lol

^__^

Equinn...
    isnt it a GREAT feeling?? i mean to be in love?? hehehehe...how long have you been with your "amor" for?? i love my baby...hehehe (spanish for "love")

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I am not in love and that is my problem... It seems to me that I can't fall in love... Becouse I can't get ower the bad things I had with my ex-... They are folowing me all the time... each time I think about holding he hand of a guy, I remember those cold, rough hands of my ex...
    I am romantic but I... I just don't know what to do. If someone has an idea, could you tell me? I'd be really thankful!
    Lasura...
    i know how hard it is to get over the bad stuff in the past...my ex treated me like crap and i let him because i was "in love"...or so i thought i was. now that i am with my baby...it still pains me. what you need to do is open your heart. you might get hurt again...but you might find love. you have to take the chance. can you do that?? and when you do meet a new guy...always remeber that guy probably cares for you...and dont forget it. that is what is going to pull you through...i hope that helped. i would love to chat with you more...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 20, 2007 at 01:42 PM.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki69 View Post
    Lasura...
    i know how hard it is to get over the bad stuff in the past...my ex treated me like crap and i let him because i was "in love"...or so i thought i was. now that i am with my baby...it still pains me. what you need to do is open your heart. you might get hurt again...but you might find love. you have to take the chance. can you do that?? and when you do meet a new guy...always remeber that guy probably cares for you...and dont forget it. that is what is going to pull you through...i hope that helped. i would love to chat with you more...
    Thank you Kiki, it did help a lot, I guess you're right... I just have to follow the flow as I did then and I hope I meet someone nice enough to help me forget and believe in love again...
    And I'd gladly chat with you more too!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast