+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You In Love...???

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Are You In Love...???

You don't NEED it. It's just nice to have. When someone cannot get it, they feel as though they have a problem, and they feel "empty".

Love isn't always as bad as people make it out to be. It's even gotten to the point where people do not want to find love anymore.

Newbie AngelAlex is off to a good start AngelAlex's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll noy in love i'll don't have some one and i don't know this feeling

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

I'm in love and have been since last September and i have stop being active in certain places because she dosnt like it lol what guys want do for there girl right? anyway though i think love is pretty much when you feel like you would do anything for them be it a guy or girl and because of this things have to be sacrificed to make things better for both.

its one reason i have been less active on AO because they don't like anime and i do she would kill me if she knew i was here anyway though love is what you make it and what you are willing to put into it which is pretty much things that mean alot to you and them and no one can say for sure if there in love but as long as you know what you want and that you really feel something for someone its love no matter what anyone else says.

so i guess one way to know if your in love is if everyone says your not and you disagree with them.
    dont agree with them
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with my current boyfreind... lol ^^ I'd say that i am romantic with him ... <3 We have been together for about 5 mo. maybe ... ^^
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Mahiru, you are worth more than what you give your self credit for!! If any guy lets you down then they are very friendly! I will come over there and beat anyone who puts you down!
    Look at this!! Mahiru, are you satisfied now? You always let down people who think highly of you!

She's only craving for attention and sympathy, Dancy. She knows she's too hot. Modest, she is. *spanks*
    Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    As for me being love, yes and this month it will be half a year. The best I have ever done is tell him how i truly felt about him and we have been together ever since. Of course there has been obstacles but we are still together and nothing is going to tare us apart. Seeing as it took us a year and a half to get together, i think its a good that it did take a while, as we became great friends and it developed.
    Love that grew out of friendship? That's beautiful! Those are the long-lasting ones! I have faith in those! ^^

P.S. Kedar +2; Mahiru -2.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And just wait if you get out of love, you wouldn't feel like falling in love again for a long long time. But if you fall in love quickly after some tragic event and go on and on with the girl, doing things that are early... that would be lust.
    What I'm trying to say is, love is dangerous

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Your friends and family aren't enough? So you need a mate for life or just a mate?
    i know people that love eachother, and have sex in my class. but i wonder if its emotional connection or sexual, but it is evident that ppl get gf/bf to have sex with, which is sad, showing that you dont know what it feels like to be in love (my opinion)

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie skatingpyro is off to a good start skatingpyro's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to be in love. My well now is my x broke up with me we where going out for a year and three mounths. It herts but I just have to get over it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast