+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You In Love...???

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are You In Love...???

I'm in love...I've always been in love whether it's with that someone special or if it's loving my friends as family it has always kept me happy and somewhat sane.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    I was in love once. I was 9 and he was 21. When I was 15 he got married.

-.- I have never put so much effort into love that I did at that age. Never again will I let myself be mislead to dark sadness. Don't get me wrong I was happy he got married, but I wanted him to myself.

I believe you can be in love after 7 months. End of story. They never said love was hard to get, they always say its hard to maintain. End of Story there.

I find that if I cry for someone it just means I cared somewhere inside about them, not that I really loved them~

So the questions:

I'm I in love? Not anymore

I'm I romantic? Of course~
    Awww
    pity..

i wanted to see you when you were nine!

Another thing about love. Not that you could love, but you always care ^_^

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

In loved?? I am way too busy to lose my time that way

No love for me yet... not yet... I am not really ready for it.... But when I was... I gave everything... and he threw it away to the trash can.... *sight* way to go!! hahahahahahhahahahaha.... he does now figured out what kind of woman he missed!!! hahahahahahaha... it's ok now.. I don't care... but me inloved again??? huummmmm.... well..... somebody has to gain my trus and my love.... and no one has done that yet.

By the way: it does not matter what teenage gurls say: TEENS CANNOT FALL INLOVE!!! Maybe what they feel is a pretty illution.... but it is njot love.... maaaaaaaaaybe the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% is the exeption..... (before some1 jumps on me )
    Last edited by lebasiara; Apr 20, 2007 at 05:08 PM.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been love twice in my lifetime. Whether it was true or not doesn't matter, because it sucked. I'm currently in love with someone but I'm a bit reluctant to act on it. Bad experiences stick out in my mind. The idea of love used to make me cringe because I would think of creepy TV love scenes and that freaked me out. But now I'm cool about it. In fact I think about it a lot now. And unfortunately I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm a sucker for sweet romances to a certain extent. But all in all me and love haven't been in a position where we would like each other very much...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    In loved?? I am way too busy to loose my time that way

No love for me yet... not yet... I am not really ready for it.... But when I was... I gave everything... and he threw it away to the trash can.... *sight* way to go!! hahahahahahhahahahaha.... he does now figured out what kind of woman he missed!!! hahahahahahaha... it's ok now.. I don't care... but me inloved again??? huummmmm.... well..... somebody has to gain my trus and my love.... and no one has done that yet.

By the way: it does not matter what teenage gurls say: TEENS CANNOT FALL INLOVE!!! Maybe what they feel is a pretty illution.... but it is njot love.... maaaaaaaaaybe the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% is the exeption..... (before some1 jumps on me )
    so wait, youre telling me, i cant fall in love; and yet, you cant spell.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    so wait, youre telling me, i cant fall in love; and yet, you cant spell.
    Grammar error... sorry if it bugs u .... I am human ya know... but that's ok...

If u are a teen well imo u have a 0.000000000000000000000000001% to fall really in love.... but that's my opinion.

I have seen teens that say: "I am going to marry him/her cos I am in love" and two months later they are dating another person.....
    Or if they actually get married they end up fighting really bad.... love and marriage... they are no game ya know... but I am not to tell... I just gave my opinion...
    Last edited by lebasiara; Apr 20, 2007 at 07:08 PM.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Grammar error... sorry if it bugs u .... I am human ya know... but that's ok...

If u are a teen well imo u have a 0.000000000000000000000000001% to fall really in loved.... but that's my opinion.

I have seen teens that say: "I am going to marry him/her cos I am in loved" and two months later they are dating another person.....
    Or if they actually get married they end up fighting really bad.... love and marriage... they are no game ya know... but I am not to tell... I just gave my opinion...
    its just in love, not loved btw

and thats some people. stupid people. not me; im in love with someone, someone im not with, almost to the point of obsession.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

If I'm in love?...yeah...but I just got over it...O.o...
    > I already locked him in my past because he hurt me so much...he got my friend as his girlfriend and that friend of mine still pretends to be my friend but I don't care about her now...if she means friends then we can be...
    If I'm romantic?...I will be, If I found my right guy...but right now...I'm not...O.o...(I'm still waiting for someone who can get my heart...lol)
    "what's important to me right now are my friends and my future...hehe"

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast