Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are you picky about your friends?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you picky about your friends?

I tend to gravitate to people who can talk and make sense at the same time. Over emotional types scare me... so do people who take drugs. I tend to like nerdy types since they are so helpful. I am friends with the neighbors. I just feel guilty sometimes that I don't always appreciate people's small gestures of kindness... or realize that someone cares... since I am selfish and life gets in the way worrying where my next meal is coming from and who will pay the bills. I am too materialistic. I'd like to make more friends, I don't like speaking Spanish though. I like French and English. I tried learning Japanese and a little Italian. My friendships are just the kindness of strangers when I'm lost traveling. I have some pen pals that e-mail me cute cartoons. I try to be friends with anyone who is willing, it's just that some prove to be more consistent than others. I wish I was a better friend.

When it comes to forgiving a lover I have forgiven much.. but somehow people can't seem to forgive themselves. They admit there faults... but the world still gets in the way. As for friendships, there have been people who get jealous or are on a high horse. I don't understand people's caste system or why they compare apples to oranges. I look past race, gender and creed. I still end up hurting or disappointing people who want to be more than friends but I am not interested in. Lovers or would be lovers expect more. To a new friend I just give stickers since I'm a cheapskate. Older friends get hallmark cards and some store bought goods on holidays. Halloween is my favorite holiday since I like costume parties.

I need social times and affection. One could be without human touch but it would be a cold existence... a fate worse than death. bleah.

Newbie KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm not really picky about my friends, Just as long as we just have fun and do random stuff like Super Smash role playing ect. it's all good. They usually use comedy to help during the rough time and it works(well for me atleast) and are supportive about whatever we're doing.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    I was told that people tend to be more picky about choosing life long friends compare to lovers or mates.

Now I am at a compelete lost. Is it easier to forgive a friend when they have done you wrong, compare to if a lover had?

Do we really hold higher Expectation in our lovers then we do are friends? Why do much more forgiving to friends?

Sometimes! I've notice when people first get into a relationship they want the girl to meet there friends, or they want to keep her away. Same said for Women.

Some even go out of there way making Friends choose them or there lover. Same goes the other way around.

So to clear this up, how about you?
    I've always heard, been told, and felt like, friends are forever. Boyfriends come and go. All the time. So I suppose that makes friendship a somewhat more important relationship decision to make then choosing a love. Even though that really doesn't make sence to me at the moment.

I think it might be easier to forgive a friend for a slight, then a lover...because they're LESS obligated to protect your feelings. A lover is someone you share your life with, to me anyways. And when you do that with someone you protect their feelings almost like they're your own. And thusly to me it hurts more when your lover betrays you and makes it harder to forgive them.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie LilyKun is off to a good start LilyKun's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm kinda picky. I like to spend lots of time with friends, so if I don't really like them, or they're annoying it'd be horrible lol
    GO SAKULEE!!!!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

They are not my friends unless they're Darling's friends too.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont really choose my friends. I just make them and then see how they really are and if I dont like I am no longer their friend well not at least one of their close friends. I only have one best friend that I have known for 4 yrs and that is because I choose someone I knew I could trust with my darkest secrets. I am trust ppl naturally but it takes alot for me to trust a person like that. so I guess you can say I do pick my friends.

Newbie LilyKun is off to a good start LilyKun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    They are not my friends unless they're Darling's friends too.
    Yeah, I can't really see myself hanging out with people I don't care for lol I'd be miserable.
    GO SAKULEE!!!!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldnt ask im picky in such

i just wont hang with people if i know there in dugs....

but yeah sometimes but being firend , best firends u can fall foreach other too and sometimes that isnt the best thing really

but u can be firends with alot of people but tbh only a few are ur real firends

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast