+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Positive Or Negative?

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Are You Positive Or Negative?

Do u guys have a positive or a negative attitude? I would say that i'm a pretty positive person because, i always try to keep a nice positive attitude. I try to be always positive every day. I mean i don't want to be a jerk and hurt any one's feelings or get them pissed off.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are You Positive Or Negative?

Ah, another good post.

Well, in my case, i like to live the Monty Python idea of "always look on the bright side of life."

However, i tend to have a very negative outlook on myself. I never really hold a high opinion of myself in anything i do, but the outcome from my objectives seems to be a fulfilling thing for me.

So therefore, with the world around me and my accomplishments, i am positive. With who i am, i am negative.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Toki is off to a good start
    Thanks

i use to be anegtive person about everything but now i really have a new look on things so i try to be psotive about myself and everything else happens in my life as well try to make sure my freinds our postive about themselves as well.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Do u guys have a positive or a negative attitude? I would say that i'm a pretty positive person because, i always try to keep a nice positive attitude. I try to be always positive every day. I mean i don't want to be a jerk and hurt any one's feelings or get them pissed off.

I would say I am possitive enough. Negativity is unavoidable I feel. All I can do is be possitive enough to pull myself out of the inevitable negative situation. Hopefully that possitive attitude kicks in in the nick of time and saves me. If things get chaotic and fall apart, then I at least hope I'm possitive enough to cope.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well me personally..i used to be a postive person all the time..but as time went by..for some reason everytime i was postive..something negative happen to me..so then i was always was always negative ..cuz when u put ur heart into something postive it hurts u or u are affected more when it becomes negative cuz u are not used to it..but then again being negative all the time never really makes u happy in life and u dont get that far..so now i try to keep a fair balance when it comes to that..cuz we never know what is gonna happen next our life..

Anybody get that..or understand what im saying....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetCandi For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Sep 19, 2008)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post

I would say I am possitive enough. Negativity is unavoidable I feel. All I can do is be possitive enough to pull myself out of the inevitable negative situation. Hopefully that possitive attitude kicks in in the nick of time and saves me. If things get chaotic and fall apart, then I at least hope I'm possitive enough to cope.
    Every one has to get negative some times.. I mean. I can't be always positive. I always try to calm myself and now i'm having so much stress from school. I'll have to take back what i've said about being positive all the time.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

8. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1240 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Sep 19, 2008)

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's just say I have a negative thinking, waiting for positive things to happen.Does that make sense? I dunno, lol.
    Really now, I'm trying to be positive when I know that things have a big chance to turn the way I want them to..and I'm negative when I'm 100% sure that it will be a big disaster and people don't want to believe me.Oh well, I guess I'm half of each.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i would say that i have i positive attitude even though my life has been crappy i just try to keep my head up high and keep on going
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast