+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Are You Positive Or Negative?

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are You Positive Or Negative?

i am neither yet both in some aspects but more neutral in my way of thinking and categorizing everyday situations and happenings that may or may not occur...
    if something really bad happened or good for that matter my response would still be the same... it's just life... nothing can always be good.. not like this anyway it would be hard to explain if not seen through my prospective... but it can always get worse and always better at the same time.. learn from what happens ..and do what u can to help others without standing in anyone's way so to speak that's the bases of my thought.. so neither would directly apply without looking further into the means

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

A positive attitude. I'm a very optimistic person. I always go on the brighter side of things instead of thinking about the gloomy ones.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

today i have a positive attitude for i am happy not sad wonderful not gloomy bright not sadistic
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm a super cynic. I prepare for the worst and am pleasantly suprised when things go right.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

today and forever i am positive i meet the girl of my dreams and that just makes me the happiest man alive
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Banned git745 is off to a good start
    Thanks

yes i have a very posititve attitude but i also have a very negative attitude my positive attitude is better than my negative though

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

uhhh.. well im kinda a negative person. i would consider the glass half empty and i gots myself a real bad attitude most of the time and im a very depressing person smtimes

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD sometimes i become pessimist i hate this one in my self , and every time i say that i am not going to be pessimist in this thing and i become pessimist ... well it i can't help my self lol .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast