Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you religious or not?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you religious or not?

Hello members of the anime community! This is my question. It's very simple. Are you religous or not? When I ask this I mean are you very strongly religious, inbetween, or you just don't believe at all. Or maybe on a level that no one can understand. It's all up to you.

As for me, I am very religious but I also respect other people's beliefs. I love being a Christian and I believe it has made me a better and stronger person. When I pray to God and tell him my troubles everything seems to get better. That is just how I believe.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you religious or not?

I hate saying I am to people, because I fear that it may scare them off, but the I am very. I have nothing against other religion. Because god dislikes hate, and if I hate something, or someone. I won't be forgiven for my sins. I have respect for everyone, but I try to stay away from people.... for myself ... so people don't use my kindness, and the wrong way. It has happen. So I wear a mask actting like I don't care, but I do. But anyway. Yes I believe.
    Last edited by Mr. K; Apr 07, 2006 at 06:38 PM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring's Avatar
    Thanks

I am verrrry religious. I am a through and through baptist. I live by my bible and what it says. I don't go overboard with it though. I accept people for who they are and not judge them by their religion. I have a lot of athiest friends. They are wonderful people even if they don't believe what I do. I love my friends for who they are!

Manga - my anti-drug because when your addicted to manga how can you possibly afford drugs??

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel god is all around us and has effect on everything that happens to us
    and yes when I asked jesus to come into my heart and soul it felt like a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders

I do not go to church and the bible has been rewritten too many times to be the original words I just follow the ten commandments and the teachings of jesus

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well i really dont know. i dont beliven in having a relingen that says to do that and rules to falow. i am pegan and i just like in harmany with heven, the earth (mother nature), all the gods and goddoses.

IM BACK

Newbie Hinari may be famous one day Hinari may be famous one day Hinari's Avatar
    Thanks

I am pretty religious in person. Three times a week, I visit temples and pray at the small shrine we have at home. Going to temples or churches is not what matter, i know, you have to have faith and devotion to god. Yes, I am strongly religious.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Religious......

Well, I follow the rules and try to obey God and all that, I go to church every Sunday, I try to respect other people and treat them with the same respect as God would want me to do...... but I seriously dont think I am religious.

I mean, I dont feel like Im "connected" with God. They say that you need to have fellowship with God to do what he wants..... and I really believe that. Unfortunately, I dont feel it for myself..... and I know many people dont either. I guess it has something to do with the fear of letting go of this world, the fear of sacrificing everything for something you cant even see...... sounds quite understandable, but obviously not something that would come out of a religious person's mouth.
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie Kriptic_Sasuke may be famous one day Kriptic_Sasuke may be famous one day Kriptic_Sasuke's Avatar
    Thanks

I am pretty religious i mean i believe god is there and everything that happens evolved around us because he is our creator and everything but i do not go to church i go to ccd on wednesdays but i don't show it in public and i have respect for other religions. by the way i'm catholic

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast