Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Are you religious or not?

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you religious or not?

Quote Originally Posted by DEMON SPAWN
    I am not really religous I belive in me and what I can do.
    Well said, dont get me wrong I have a "God" and Im christian, but at the same time I dont, I let you decide what that makes me, but I have my own beliefs, I dont intend die anytime soon, as for what Mr. K said eh I dont really care what "God" dislikes, him disliking one thing would just contridict himself, I hope none of you stay away from me because of this post but, that is my religous preference, like it or not.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I believe in God flat out as u guys and girls will see in all my discussions on th etopic of religion and stuff.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    Well said, dont get me wrong I have a "God" and Im christian, but at the same time I dont, I let you decide what that makes me, but I have my own beliefs, I dont intend die anytime soon, as for what Mr. K said eh I dont really care what "God" dislikes, him disliking one thing would just contridict himself, I hope none of you stay away from me because of this post but, that is my religous preference, like it or not.
    Haha. Nobody will stay away from you just for that. We all respect each other's beliefs and convictions. ^_^ So, don't worry. One last word: Oh, The Divine God doesn't dislike or show less love to anything. Want me to explain? Haha. I think you all know it already, so why bother, right?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm...I'm not religous but that doesn't mean I believe in god(s). It's kinda of cool to be able to believe in what you think is true. I guess thats all I have to say....
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not very religious at all, though I do believe in the christian god and jesus, I was just never brought up with a strong christian or religious background. My parents did not bring me to church(which they still regret), however, I do believe that it also allows me to see all religions equally, I am not biased against one or the other, however if I were to define myself, I would be a Deist-Christian.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

I Believe in the whole Jesus died for our sins ordeal, and put others above myself, so does that make me Religious?

Newbie !Mighty~Flare! may be famous one day !Mighty~Flare! may be famous one day !Mighty~Flare!'s Avatar
    Thanks

I can safely say that i'm inbetween. I belive in God and go to church time to time but I wouldn't say that im totally focused on it. I believe in him but at the same time I really don't care. Cause why bother thinking about when you been teached it through your whole life. I believe in him/her but im not so focused as other religious beings.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I am religious (Christian), I would say kind of very religious. But after having some doubts about what i believe and going to christian event here in the UK, i feel that I have totally been avoiding the one other thing that has been helping me so much and making me feel happy because i know someone is there always. I feel that after not going to church for 3 months i totally feel that I have been letting my faith down. Because after i left that event i totally know what i was missing and what to feel that way again.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast