Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Are you religious or not?

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Are you religious or not?

I'm not very religous, but I do believe in god. I've been to different churches, but I've never found the right one for me.

Newbie Broken Wings may be famous one day Broken Wings may be famous one day Broken Wings's Avatar
    Thanks

Kind of, not Christian, Buddhism. I don't believe in God as the all powerful creator, but just another man, like your Dad, Grandad, or that old guy who screams the bannana's are coming at the top of his voice.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats good, but i was reffering to when Mr.K said "God dislikes hate" dosnt that contridict it self, oh well i better stop now before I go off on a tangin, thats a whole other topic.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born into a very religious family. Hardcore Catholics to the MAX. And then I got sent to private school. I took religion classes. Then I went to highschool, took more religion classes. And then even in college I took more religion classes. As a result, I'm no longer religious. My faith has crumbled after countless questions I had went unanswered.

o~Piggy-san~o

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

what is religious... do i go to church on Sunday... yes... do i listen to the lessons... yes... do i always do them... no...

that is the delema... what is religious? to do what you have to do or do what you're suppose to do...

that is where everything gets all blurry and stuf.....

my head feels funny...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i must say...i am not very religious...sure i go to church and all...i pray every night...and i believe in god, but i rarely believe that all the stuff 2000 years ago happened. it seems to me everything in histroy is way to planned out like. so coincedencial, like they were planniing it years before it actually happens...it's hard to explain....bottom line: not very religious.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

i am flat out not religous. i have decided to accept my doubts in christianity and just live wihtout worring about heaven or hell. to me it just seems like a hassle and there holes in many religions not mention mistranslations and it is just to much to deal with. people say that im a quitter...... they may be right
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    what is religious... do i go to church on Sunday... yes... do i listen to the lessons... yes... do i always do them... no...

that is the delema... what is religious? to do what you have to do or do what you're suppose to do...

that is where everything gets all blurry and stuf.....

my head feels funny...
    Well arnt we the big philosopher^^

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast