+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you responsible?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you responsible?

Some people have no responsiblity at all. Some are this way because they're immature and sometimes it something else. So here's my question are you responsible? And how do you guage that?

I'm responsible for my age. I guage that in how i act and handle my problems. Give a crack at it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you responsible?

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Some people have no responsiblity at all. Some are this way because they're immature and sometimes it something else. So here's my question are you responsible? And how do you guage that?

I'm responsible for my age. I guage that in how i act and handle my problems. Give a crack at it.
    I'm not the most responsible adult in the world. But I AM responsible to a degre. I pay my bills, my child support, my rent, and take care of all my important things before I go off and just do whatever I want. I still got lots to work on as far as money management and prioritizing but, for the most part, I feel that I'm pretty responsible.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

am i responsible?

i belive i am im 15 yet i act maner wise as 20 odd and then again i can have fun uknow?..i get along with everyone

but i guage that with havin to babysit alot!! for over 5 children all under 8 for a day.. it was fun tho they kinda good kids ( im not gonna lie)

but i guess that and like when i was younger i wasnt realy aloud out the only thing i really had was school and thats why i hate my class now cos there soo immature ( the girls and boys)
    but yes i belive i am responsible

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I am responsible, but I'm also lazy which interferes with that. Usually I'll get something done no problem, but when I don't want to do it, it just all dies out, y'know? But most the time I'm responsible about being responsible...yeah.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post

Am i responsible ?

I would say i am by how i acted and i take are of my problems.Also by just doing simple things like putting things away,taking care of things.But then again some times i don't act like i am responsible but thats more or less me having fun.So for the most part i am responsible and do care of things when they need to be taken care of.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I responsible? Sometimes I wish I wasn't. I am abit too responsible. I have my own problems but when someone comes along and asks for help with theirs I have a very hard time saying no. So I end up taking on their problems as well. I know I'm a glutton for punishment.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

if you mean i call people back when i say and remember about homework or favors for my parents? then yeah, i'm a pretty responsible person... doesn't mean it will be done quickly or efficiently, but it will get done on that day or so with little to no trouble!

^_^ i'm still lazy!

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with some of the others I am responsible (at least I try to be), but I am a lil' bit lazy...

I handle all my business that needs to be/get done... It might take me longer, if I don't feel like doing it right away... In many cases I go ahead & do it just so I can lay around & do what I enjoy to do...

If you would of asked me that question 2 yrs. ago my answer would have been a big NO or hell to the naw'... ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast