+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you responsible?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you responsible?

I'm so responsible it feels like hell!!!

If we tak about responsiblity meaning you won't do anything bad: I won't walk over the street if the red light is on... If I do something wrong I feel bad all say, if I make someone cry I feel so bad I could cry myself. If someone says I'm evil I just feel so bad!!! I am rather called stupid, ugly, pathetic and anything else BUT evil...

If we talk about responsiblity about your work, relatives and so on... I am responsible too... I've always done my homework, if I'm asked I'll clean up, I can watch children only you should know that they would be as chained to me (it makes me tired, but if they're under my responsibility I have to know what they do all the time) and so on...

Shortly- yes I am responsible.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I WAS responsible about one year ago. I think life has gotten me tired of being responsible. When I was responsible, it felt like it had gotten to be routine for me with everything. I do pay my bills, workout, run, and go out. But I've found myself wanted to get away from everyone now. The public has gotten to me to where I feel like slapping strangers for acting stupid!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I’ll put it this way; I am not responsible if I can help it.

HOWEVER, I can never help it. Lol, so yes, I am very responsible. In fact, I tend to take responsibility for things that I don’t have to, or can’t. I am responsible for my friends, no matter what, because I hold myself to the ideal that I will carry them through the world if they can’t handle it, I will be there for them, I will help them. This goes for family and even people online. As for myself, I am for that to. People say I think too much, but I don’t think, I plan.

Basically, if you need something done, or whatever, and you ask me, I’ll do it, so I am responsible in that way to.

But if for some reason, I have no obligations, as I set them, and nothing is needed. I will slack on everything that isn’t important at that moment in time, basically be a procrastinator. But I feel that I deserve it if that ever happens.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

uhh... <.< >.> I think I am.... uhh..

no no jk jk I really think that I am to an extent.. But I cant have anyone being controlling.. More than anything I want my parents to trust me.. I probably am not that trusting at times but I try.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Some people have no responsiblity at all. Some are this way because they're immature and sometimes it something else. So here's my question are you responsible? And how do you guage that?

I'm responsible for my age. I guage that in how i act and handle my problems. Give a crack at it.
    With other people's things, I am exceptionally responsible. If you have something worth keeping, I'll take good care of it.

MY stuff, however . . . I'd lose my head if it weren't firmly affixed to my neck. For example, I appear to have misplaced my student ID (which I need to get into the library, pay for my meals, etc.) AND my bank checkbook (which I need to buy things). So, yeah.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldnt say im really responsible but if someone asked me to do a job and it was important then i would do it without and hesitation so i can be responsible when i want to be... i say i act older than my actual age

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I found my ID and my keys (which I lost after posting)! I am still looking for that bloody checkbook, though.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I lost my school certificate... So what do you think? I'm irresponsible? (Laughs)
    Actually --- That's clumsiness. <x_x>

Well ... I won't say that I am a very responsible person. I tend to be a laid-back sheep however, I do take responsibilities in the matters that I say I would handle.

Then again --- It rarely happens. (Laughs) Baa~ <^-^>lll
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast