+ Reply to Thread

Thread: you are a survivor

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

you are a survivor

A friend was in class and his teacher layed out a situation that if you knew that you will be stranded on a island for about half a year, what four item would you bring in order to surivie.

His answer was resonable and he would last 6 months but some of his friends... well lets say they won't even last a week. His friends, some of them said they would being a electronic item with them like a psp, a ipod or a phone, somthing like that and the dumb thing is they try to put reason and logic behind those answers.

I answered the question with a box of matches, fishing rod, sleeping bag and probably a axe or somthing.

so what four item would you bring?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: you are a survivor

hatchet, cooking pot, lighter, and a winter jacket.

no point in carrying around a sleeping bag when you can use nature stuff as a blanket, also depending on where you are the things you would find useful may change. regardless of that i think about how i would do stranded somewhere all the time, thats why i watch survivorman xD

anyway, the only REALLY, really big obstacle one might face is depression, besides ravenous animals and poisonous plants of course.

bizarro ps: any tool you need you can make.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

i would bring a bow for hunting on the island the fish near the island are probably small and would not be very good eating, and what happines when the hook breaks off, an axe for building and constructing my home and for gathering firewood and storing it in my home and to keep it dry, i would bring first aid box with me in case i get injured, i would then bring some flint & cotton. theese things are all a person would need to survive on the island.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragons2801 For This Useful Post:

kingmustang (Jun 16, 2010)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

A life boat, water purifier and satellite phone. Hahaha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

kingmustang (Jun 16, 2010)

Newbie sovietunion1012 is off to a good start sovietunion1012's Avatar
    Thanks

A bowie knife, box of matches, rope, and a trench coat
    "When I orbited the Earth in a spaceship, I saw for the first time how beautiful our planet is. Mankind, let us preserve and increase this beauty, and not destroy it!"
    -Yuri Gagarin (first man in space)

+ Reply to Thread