+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: and you thought...

Newbie blackbloodfangs is off to a good start blackbloodfangs's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: and you thought...

i hate people who judge people by the colour of their skin!
    it makes me so emotional
    what have they done to deserve a bad reputation.
    something must be done
    what do you think?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I don't think we should judge by the color of the skin, I think that is quite clear... it is racistic and it is... gosh... the fact that a person is black does not mean that he/she is bad... Though I unerstand it in a way- sometimes things like that scares people.

Like I've started to freak out from Russian guys because of a negative experience with my ex, but, the fact that my ex was not that nice to me, doesn't mean that all russian peole are bad, I have many russian friends and they are very nice... It's all just our immagination, just our prejudices...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I see nothing wrong with it, if she was brought up that way so be it. If her daughter wants to Change her points of views that on her, but I wouldn't want to be in that environment being Black myself. So I could care less.

Another person lost.

Your Friend will become a big girl one day and make her own choices but until then. She's going to listen to her mothers Judgment. I mean even if she did Hang with this Black girl and you, it would be going against what her mother said, and Leaving her mom to say "I told you so, she was a bad influence" Let it go. It happens.

Don't make it any bigger then it is.

People aren't going to change just because its wrong.

You should get out of that environment yourself.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackbloodfangs View Post
    i hate people who judge people by the colour of their skin!
    it makes me so emotional
    what have they done to deserve a bad reputation.
    something must be done
    what do you think?
    Well that's a very good thought but im tell u It will takin time lot of time really
    Last edited by Arukih; Dec 10, 2007 at 04:38 PM.

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    OK peoples. Last week, me and my friends were going to a pool party. I called my friend and said he whats up?aren't you supposed to meet us here?she responded "i cant go, my mom is not letting me hanging around with one of your friends becuase she is black.

BLACK???!!!!

what the f*ck now are we judging again

what do you think, should you judge people by the color of their skin?

*ps plz dont call my friends mom names,she is my best friends mom and she will get mad hehe*
    no u shouldent judge people im also black and ive been judged case of my color of my skin ive been treated differently bye my own kind people in this world are just over headed an think there above people if u dont like that person it doesnt mean your children cant hang around that person she needs to stay out of your friends business and mind her own no offense =[ and reverse on your friends mom wat if every one hated her how do u think that would make her fill case of her color of her skin *sigh*i just dont get why people will be judgemental just case of there skin color of the way they dress
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ well, it just shows how shallow she is...

but really, the Civil Rights Movement was less then half a decade ago, and that sort of thing is still previlant in a lot of the US. people fear what they don't know, and as long as people are hording in their own selfishness/suburbs, we'll be hearing those kind of comments.

but, as everyone has said, it becomes a real problem if your friend starts believing her mom... friends come in all shapes and sizes and colors, and to denounce one shows how little you care about your friends.

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ well, it just shows how shallow she is...

but really, the Civil Rights Movement was less then half a decade ago, and that sort of thing is still previlant in a lot of the US. people fear what they don't know, and as long as people are hording in their own selfishness/suburbs, we'll be hearing those kind of comments.

but, as everyone has said, it becomes a real problem if your friend starts believing her mom... friends come in all shapes and sizes and colors, and to denounce one shows how little you care about your friends.
    -.- yea i know but still there is nuthing to hate or not like u might not like the way they act but skin color is nuthing u can do about it and where all related in a way or another so there is no point in hateing if u see wat i mean case where all human with hair teeth skin so why treat other different come on thats just low....
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Prejudice or not, adults will almost always know more and have more life experience than a teenager.

what if your friend did turn out to be a bad person??? Of course, your friend having never the opportunity to hang with your friend and as a result does not get harmed in anyway.

In this case nothing happens, and all we do is jump to the conclusion that your friend's mother is a racist.
    Well by the way it sounds this mother is most deffenitly racist. And yes she must have been raised among other racist people, which by what your saying, she must have more racist thoughts and experiences than her daughter, and her daughter seems to be a better person than her mother actually is.

OK, lets say her friend was a bad person, then why did the mother have to say, no! shes black???? Sounds like just another of her racist comments huh?

And im not jumping to conclusion on this, there is enough said for me to say she simply doesnt like black people.....

now you know if that girl were to be white, it would have been perfectly fine!

Im actually really tired of people and their racist views towards anyone.
    Please grow up!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast