+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For you: what means to be healthy?

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For you: what means to be healthy?

to me, being healthy is to not sit around all day, on your ass and doing nothing but eating....do something people!!! and im not talking about just excercising.
    luv ya long time

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

There are plenty of 'fat' people who have no health problems what so ever and live healthy lives (in terms of both eating and exercising and what I mentioned above).
    Depends on how fat were talking, If your just 10-30 pounds overweight, what you said could be true. If your extremely overweight its impossible. Being in that condition just puts too much strain on your body, and most likely you'll be dead b4 50.
    I also don't believe in this so called BMI system. If my friend is skinnier than me and was classified as 'over-weight' their must be something wrong with it xD
    As for the BMI, you have to take that with a grain of salt, because just a pound or two can put you in the overweight category. Your friend probably just made the overweight category by a hair, but it doesn't mean their fat. A good doctor wouldn't tell you, you are.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that "healthy" to me is being alive... to be in the human natrual form is to be "healthy" and with that like the media people tell and rate others on what they look like... (ya confusing... basicly to be healthy in my eyes is to be alive....)
    death and life are one and the same

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Eating healthier foods and regulating how much food you take in is important. Getting enough sleep will allow your body to repair it's self properly from physical damage as well as the natural strain of simply being awake and active and to eliminate any bacteria and any other illness much more effectively. Being happy and positive is also good for ones self, and not just for the obviace reasons, but also helps your mental state of mind. Being sad and depressed is very physically and mentally draining. I can go on but you guys and girls get the idea.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that to be in pain means to be healthy.

Pain is the brains way of telling you that your body has something wrong with it. And if your body is telling you there is something wrong with it, then it is simultaneously fixing the problem.

Pain brings restoration, restoration brings health. Therefore, pain is health.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

To be happy is part of the human health. Some times, i watch a friend when i eat, without problem, a chocolate bar. And i know, she really wants but don't eat it because she said: "chocolate is bad for my health". So, don't eat one simple thing that she need and don't be happy. This is another example.

For me, is impossible to live eating only salads, vegetables and food without flavor (because more and more places offer to you food without salt). I need flavor, i need more than salads or drink water all the day long. I need that to be happy. Is not that you eat, is the ammount that you eat. You can taste everything in the world but with moderation. And with that i'm happy, and i be a really health boy.

One more, "fat" is a word who lost the exactly definition. Every guy in the world with one pound more on the body is called "Fat". But that state is more complex, you can have simple overweight or you can have obesity (grades 1, 2 or 3) and the obesity is a sick state by itself. Use that word (fat) with care, please.
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

To be healthy to me means having something to hope for as a spiritual need, something to stimulate the mind so I won't go insane with boredom, people to talk to when I need to sort out my feelings or need advice, a healthy heart that likes to dance, a remote control that actually works, fiscal health so I can pay the bills, love, to know that there is beauty in the world and hentai when I'm feeling naughty.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

So for me what it means to be healthy is that you cannot hurt yourself or others and also the basic custom i simply always follow up with doctor visits as in phsyachiatrists. Well to me it is totally different what i say from others staying healthy about not hurting others or you and following up with your typical medication that relaxes you. Healthy has its own values from how it is treated i am not sure if all you members understan into what i am saying.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast