+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For you: what means to be healthy?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For you: what means to be healthy?

I think staying in fit shape, not overly eating and not doing drugs or smoking cigarettes, and no alcohol would be called healthy to me.
    Theres really not much to it.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Not to be like a model or be the fattest person in the world...To be healthy person and your fat or fit just eat a healthy food ( Fruit and vegetables ,meats ,bread ) ,Drop out your junk food from your daily list ..Drink water as much you can, and sporting too as you like *Get up in the early morning and run for half an hour *…have a Peace mind and you will be in healthy shape….

Foolish beating

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I still do not get on how the word means to be healthy in our words is there some trick to figuring out this one. I has recently come out from a bad shape style of unhealthiness and back to healthy state shape but i am not highly sure what the questions reffers as to what?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, being healthy means to not be an American (thats mostly a joke, but seriously living in the US dramatically decreases your odds for having stellar health).

Also, I would say to be healthy means you are well nourished, and active... Those two traits combined can usually aid you in your mental health, unless there is a genetic psychological disease. So I suppose genetics determine good health as well.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    To me, being healthy means to not be an American (thats mostly a joke, but seriously living in the US dramatically decreases your odds for having stellar health).

Also, I would say to be healthy means you are well nourished, and active... Those two traits combined can usually aid you in your mental health, unless there is a genetic psychological disease. So I suppose genetics determine good health as well.
    Well i think you'll have to add (Not be Australian too), for i think they overtook us as the fattest nation.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

physical well being and mental well being, not just looking good, but feeling god,being happy to wake up, and having energy, you know..

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Good question!!

I personally think that to be healthy means not to be like those guys you see liftin' weights and drinkin' creatine all day (though, were I that large, I'd have fun scarin' people, LOL). Nor does it mean to be immune to damn near everything on the planet.

I'm a smoker, I drink on occasion and I enjoy coffee way too much sometimes. But I think I'm healthy. I get excercise, not at the gym, but I get it. I play DDR, I walk almost everywhere, I like to run and I practice boxing, karate and jiu-jitsu on occasion. I feel like I'm in shape as far as my breathing when I play DDR--though I smoke. I don't get sick often and I never gain weight... Even when I don't stay active! I feel like I'm the posterboy for health (if everyone was a smoking, drinking, coffee loving gamer like me).

I don't need doctors, doctors need me. I never go to the hospital/clinic, unless I feel like I SERIOUSLY have to and those are rare occasions. I hate hospitals, they smell funny and there full of death and sickness. It's like living in Umbrella Corp headquarters.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Good question!!

I personally think that to be healthy means not to be like those guys you see liftin' weights and drinkin' creatine all day (though, were I that large, I'd have fun scarin' people, LOL). Nor does it mean to be immune to damn near everything on the planet.

I'm a smoker, I drink on occasion and I enjoy coffee way too much sometimes. But I think I'm healthy. I get excercise, not at the gym, but I get it. I play DDR, I walk almost everywhere, I like to run and I practice boxing, karate and jiu-jitsu on occasion. I feel like I'm in shape as far as my breathing when I play DDR--though I smoke. I don't get sick often and I never gain weight... Even when I don't stay active! I feel like I'm the posterboy for health (if everyone was a smoking, drinking, coffee loving gamer like me).

I don't need doctors, doctors need me. I never go to the hospital/clinic, unless I feel like I SERIOUSLY have to and those are rare occasions. I hate hospitals, they smell funny and there full of death and sickness. It's like living in Umbrella Corp headquarters.
    Thats good and all but with smoking its defeating all that good stuff your doing. It will eventually lower your lung capacity, and put you at risk for cancer. Your healthy now but with those vices, you eventually wont be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast