+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are you what you eat?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you what you eat?

Is beef whats for dinner? Does it all taste like chicken, because it IS chicken? Maybe its not chicken at all, because you prefer the -other- white meat (pork).
    Or, do you munch on soy and tofu products? Veggie burgers perhaps???
    Do you go green, eat and drink organic... (and then recycle your packaging).
    Or, do you make yourself TURN green with your favorite processed goodies?

If you haven't guessed it, this thread is about eating habbits. I want to hear from carnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike.
    Co-op shoppers, organic lovers, and junk food junkies too! ^^

What are your eating habbits? Do you believe they are healthy or unhealthy? Is what you eat a reflection of who you are in a moral sense? Do you have strong beliefs when it comes to what you consume? Do you judge others based on what THEY consume? Are you the type who'll eat just about anything? Or do you just like what tastes good....?

*crosses her fingers and hopes this thread goes somewhere*
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you what you eat?

My dad always says " you can eat what you want as long as you excerise" And he is right. Im part carnivore and part veggie I guess? I eat alot of junk food cuz my dad buys it for us. But then again Id probably eat almost anything in life..its that bad?
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Is beef whats for dinner? Does it all taste like chicken, because it IS chicken? Maybe its not chicken at all, because you prefer the -other- white meat (pork).
    Or, do you munch on soy and tofu products? Veggie burgers perhaps???
    Do you go green, eat and drink organic... (and then recycle your packaging).
    Or, do you make yourself TURN green with your favorite processed goodies?

If you haven't guessed it, this thread is about eating habbits. I want to hear from carnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike.
    Co-op shoppers, organic lovers, and junk food junkies too! ^^

What are your eating habbits? Do you believe they are healthy or unhealthy? Is what you eat a reflection of who you are in a moral sense? Do you have strong beliefs when it comes to what you consume? Do you judge others based on what THEY consume? Are you the type who'll eat just about anything? Or do you just like what tastes good....?

*crosses her fingers and hopes this thread goes somewhere*
    Well, quite an interesting thread indeed. i pray it goes somehwere as well.

But anyway, i like to think my eating habits are healthy. Because of my familys financial slump at the moment, i tend not to eat as much, as of late my habits are a bowl of cereal in the morning, a sandwich or small chicken for lunch if im at work, if at home ill eat an apple or something, and for dinner i normally dont have much.

If we have an abundance of fruits and veggies, though, my mother and i will juice them and make a big 5 servings of each in a glass.

Plus i'll snack on whatever we have. I like to whip together a nice salad whenever i can.
    Why hello there!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well.... I'll eat mostly anything.... but dureing the school year I do not eat anything for lunch.... yep.... I eat only what looks good.... like veg. soup is a nono XD so most things but not everything
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

I guess that means I'm also part veggie and part meat. I used to do a lot of running because of cross country and track & field, but now I'm just relaxing. Anyway, I not worried about becoming overweight because I don't really eat that much. I usually take a lot of naps now instead of eating. Actually, since I took a break from sports, I don't require as much food to eat.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

well.. im a little mix, rice,eggs, noodles,and some other healty food, and some junk like burgers and pizza and KFC
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i mostly eat home coocked food... i'm eating pretty healthy but i have a sweet tooth.... surprisingly enough i don't get fat no matter how many sweets i eat or ft foods and stuff... my body tends to burn up fat rather quickly... speaking of witch i'd quite fancy
    a bowl of nooble soup right now

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Banned Stryker is off to a good start
    Thanks

no i dont believe you are what you eat. one thing for sure is that ppl do be poor they want to be healthy but now healthy foods are dangerous so just because someone is fat doesnt mean they like eating fat foods its probably on the only thing they can eat to some ppl its not their fault. tomatoes, lettuce, peanut butter, now meat whats next?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast