+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You & your BBF!

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

You & your BBF!

Woot! You've come! Welcome to the thread.. Well BF does'nt mean BOYFRIEND! It means Best Friend! I just put it that way to make it more short. Ok.. Lets start this thread! Well the title does'nt explain it yet so i'll explain it now.

Im pretty sure everyone of has has each own best friends right? Well if you do, can you please share us some of your stories? Some good or either bad happenings! Well i do have many best friends and if you had too you should tell stories for each of them! So can i start first? Okay here it goes..

I have 2 best friend when i was just in NPK, and they are Cheska & Mary Rose(lucky i still remember them!). Well they two really differ from each other! Mary rose is kinder than Cheska.. Cheska is snobish! But Mary Rose is really a quiet person and hates fighting with someone! Me and Cheska are always fighting cause of her greediness! But i wonder why she bacame my best friend while we always fight! Hmp.. Well we'll move to the next generation! Azeka was my BF when i was in 1st grade. She was very kind to me but im not too much to her! She was the most fave student of my teacher that time.. So that mades me jealous! But i never showed it to her.. So here comes my 2 BFs again! I was in 2nd grade when i meet my 2 best friends.. They we're Andrea & Danah.. We we're always helping each other at anytime and always share with each other! Our friendship last till we we're 3rd grade.. I really had good times with them! And right now i really miss them.. Uhh.. Forget about them! So my 4th grader best friends was Trix and Mel! After i transfered to my current school a year ago, they were the one who always guide and help me! But we always fight as usual.. Now i'll introduce you my all-time favorite BEST FRIEND! Pauline Torres! Well shes my most fave BF forever & ever!Shes a lot more crazier than my other BFs! Sometimes we fight and we know its normal.. But after days without saying any sorry we're back to normal again! Is'nt that hilarious? So i have a total of 8 BFs for all my life until i was a 5th grader.. I hope my next BFs will be better than them! hehehe.. They're all crazy! Jokes.. Totally i love them all and our friendship would'nt be broken till our death!

Now im finished.. I mean not yet! I did'nt include our stories.. I just make it short cause if i say them all they would be a longer one! Im pretty tired right now.. Sorry! Ok,I wanna hear yours if you mind.. If i have time i'll tell you the stories of ME & MY BEST PAL!

Thanks & happy Holidays at AO!
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: You & your BF!

Best friends eh.. lol i only have one i think... a few others are good friends...

Me and my best friends... we're like the noisiest bunch you'll ever see in group of two and some times the weirdest and we can be very quiet then suddenly burst out of laughter... weird huh?

We had great times together since were 12 years old... he and me are of the same age ^^ but his personality differs from me.He loves playing around with kids... pranking them and making fun on them is his favourite "hobby" kinda annoying sometimes when he gets it at me.. but it sure is lots of fun around him.. anytime anywhere... ^^ when he gets serious.. he gets things done... energetic.. responsible... but he is very lazy when he has nothing to do... but when it comes to something involving fun.. he wil never cease to stop calling me to go with him ... he goes as far as going in my house as early as 7 am when everyone is still asleep in my house just to wake me up and drag me to the river... he did that like... 10 times already...

But its kinda quiet without him...sheesh he went to college recently.. trying to drag me along too but my mom and dad wont let me.. -.- sheesh... and he is back for a few weeks for holidays... but he is going again back to the college soon though...

I have a few other good friends... but i like being with him best

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

well...I don't like to have best friends because it makes it sound like a catogary, i just have friends i think it's unfair to say that friends are better than others wouldnt you think?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yes... it does make it sound like that.. but how would you compare the friends who dont care about you and the friends who do... you make it sound like they are both of the same category...

Best friends are friends who you treasure the most.. of course they should be different than the others.. they are special to you.. you can't say every friend is special... i have friends who don't care the sh*t about me.. they just want to have fun.. suck out my money... have a good laugh at ME... -.- well yes im weird.. and they find it amusing to watch me... but i just let them be... i'll still help them if they need it and i don't hope for any thing back...
    Last edited by RayMe; Dec 15, 2007 at 04:00 AM.

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    well...I don't like to have best friends because it makes it sound like a catogary, i just have friends i think it's unfair to say that friends are better than others wouldnt you think?
    Are you sure??
    I cant imagine my life without the words Best Friends. those who care about me when Im crying, when Im laughing GEEZ There's no way you dont put ppl who treat you differently in some "Category"... It's ODD!!
    Last edited by Arukih; Dec 15, 2007 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    Are you sure??
    I cant imagine my life without the words Best Friends. those who care about me when Im crying, when Im laughing GEEZ There's no way you dont put ppl who treat you differently in some "Category"... It ODD!!
    Yea... everyone is different.. and it is odd... it's as if.. you think of all as the same individuals...

I think basicly.. in ones mind they should classify their friends into a few category...like : Nice.. great...good...fun... bad.. annoying... and the best or the greatest...

and... it suppose to be like that because we all have different taste.. and the way people treat us...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

I think basicly.. in ones mind they should classify their friends into a few category...like : Nice.. great...good...fun... bad.. annoying... and the best or the greatest...
    OMG! Im so embarressed Coz I do that!Im terrible as friend!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Bestfriends, huh?

Hmmn... Before I transferred to another school this year, I've joined to a certain group. It's called, MiJePiRoSaFaYanZ, stands for Mitchelle, Jessamine, Pia, Rose, Sarah, Faye, Dyan and Zyra. Most of us aren't that even close exactly. Most of us came from different schools and stuffs. I remember the first time we met. Mitchelle was crying because one of our classmates was angry at her. So, the others were so worried about her, including me. She told her problem and she became relived that she has friends like us. Ever since that day, we've all been BFF.

But, things come and go. It was almost the end of the school year when the gropu almost broke up. We, MiPiRoSaFaYanZ, backstabbed our friend Jessamine. We didn't mean to backstab her, it's just that we think she changed. She started flirting out with the other boys in our class, which made some a liitle jealous. (No, I'm not one of those girls) When she found out, I didn't know what to do, all of us didn't know what to do. But, we sort things out and we were friends again. But not as strong as the bond we had before. I'm actually talking to the others using chat. ^^

And until now all of us are still friends even though Mitchelle and I left. We talk in the phones as much as we can. I guess, that's our story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast