+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You & your BBF!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You & your BBF!

Ummm... me and my best friend? Well I can surely say that I have two very, very good friends... ^^ They both have been my friends ever since I remember myself and we've spend a lot of time together and had a great time together, though now I've moved to London and can't see them as much as I'd wish...

Hmmm... a story of us together? What could I tell? Well we haven't done such great things together, because there is just nothing to do in Latvia... But lets see...
    I guess our bike-rides had always been fun... well I'll tell a really embarasing story, but it perfectly shows how we are together *giggles*

We were riding back home with bikes when suddenly we see these cute (half-naked) guys driving around on rams and doing tricks just by the road. Well Agnese has always been fond of guys so she's like: "Lets stop here!" (grinning)

well we stop and we sit... and we watch... and we talk about them and giggle like silly gals and we already choose who we like best.
    Now suddenly, Agnese decides we must do something- like talk to them.
    And we're like: "ok, you start" (she's also the oldest and the ummm... sexiest?)
    She says: "No, I want you to learn."

And we fight for half an hour untill we decide that we'll kinda do it together. And so we get on our bikes, drive beautifully of the mountin which parted us from the guys, Sveta was in front. He takes us on the road to them and, just as we get closer, she just turns around *laugh* and we both follow her lead!!!!!!!!!
    It must have looked hilarious!!!!!!!!!! And we laughed like crazy later bout it ourselfes, but... yea... I think we all were a bit shy
    And then we kept on daydreaming about how we'd meet those guys later *giggles* we never d
    id... thank god!!!!! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I have one best friend........me and him are the mots craziest daredevils you will ever see........
    We have done so many stunts and pranks that you can write a book about them and it would be a national best seller............lol
    I drive a BMW and he has a corvette and we go racing on highways during rush hour......that is so much fun........all that adrenaline pumping in your veins....
    We both have gotten hurt so much and broken bones too often doing martial arts stunts........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, I have 2 best friends. they are just there for me and is always there to listen to what I have to say. I have other very close friends, but some people just stand out sometimes. If someone treats you like just another person, and they hang out with you all the time, and you've known them for awhile vs. someone who genuinely cares about you and your life. I am so very fortunate to have 2 guys who I can go to so I can share my feelings without being made fun of.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Bestfriends..... hmmm..... remembering.....

Me and my best friends are very close and we do anything no matter what. I remember that my friends and I ran away from the cops once just for playing with fireworks! It was fun actually! Why fireworks???? July 4th duh! We fired them at 11:00 pm all the way to 2:00 am so thats why we got chase. ^^ It was suppose to be through 8:00-9:00 pm

I remember another story that my friends and I were at the gym changing... (Don't get any dirty minds)... But my lock got broken so I was stuck in my gym cloths. My friends and I tried opening (We kept kicking it and all) until lunch but it never did so me and my friends try to head to the main office but we had to sneak in cause security guards every where. We kept running but we still got caught an we ended at ISS (Kids JAIL!!!! BEWARE) Though I was able to get home and change so lucky me! ^^ (MY POOR FRIENDS!!!!)

I also remember that my friend trick me on being a werewolf! (I was in 2nd grade and I was in love with werewolf's) So I kept petting him and calling him doggy!!!! He told me later he wasn't and I replied yah I kinda knew since dogs die by eating chocolate so yah but it was still fun calling you doggy! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well my 2 best friends from middle skewl were the coolest persons ever. We use to get in trouble and get away w/ it. We were really close and we told each others secrets. But when we went to high skewl things changed we even stopped talking to each other.
    Temari is so Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2