+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are You Your Family's Religion?

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are You Your Family's Religion?

Well,my family is really really hardcore baptist christians and stuff.And I'm a christian its just that Im sorta sceptical about some stories in the bible.I dont know what type of chirstian that makes me,but I would really like to know!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

my family has religion all across the board, as far as i know it was primarily Catholic, for my uncles, mom and sister, from the Dutch influance since were dutch-chinese-indonisian, now my moms christian, sis is still catholic, her husband is Jewish...i think my dads budist...lets say we dont talk religion in my family...its too confusing, I myself am mostly christian. but it doesnt cause any real friction betwee us, with the only exception of my sister and her motherinlaw..good gawd you could make ice cubes with those two in the same room...
    Don't Panic

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

My family is not religious. I would say spiritual and so am I in some way. Though if I have to decide, my family religion would be Buddhism. Branching out, I know my grandparents from dad side are Buddhist and my dads brother is a monk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2