+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: your ao rank

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking your ao rank

im still asking my self about the ranks.lol u dont really see hi ranking people around that much and i wonder y?my self this will be my 100 post yay^~^ lol so happy about that . so any one els working on giting ther ranks up?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your ao rank

I have had probably over 6 thousand posts before, I have learned post counts can be taken away in a flash when the site goes down or you have to move sites and so on. So its not that important.

Sometimes people need a break after so many posts you know. ^_^

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

While it's nice you set a goal for yourself, post counts aren't the be all and end all of AO.
    Post quality is what gains you the most respect. Especially from the staff and veteran AO members.

Newbie MarxMayhem is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ahh...This makes a certain sig come to mind. It's something about your post count is as big as your....you know.

I, for one, don't care so much about post counts. Right now, I guess I need to stay for 30 days and have 100 posts so I can use a custom avatar. XD But aside from that, I'm a patient man who will only post in where I see I need to post. ^^

Photoshop GFX maker, artist, indoor lover, gamer, wannabe gamer in some titles! XD

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

The AO ranking system runs through a variety of different posts and rarely you do not rank up automatically only it happens a day after when you get back online. When i ranked up it took a while for me to rank from community member to an elite member. Dude just take everything easy and smooth because if you post some bad ones that are called spammed posting and you wont get the right amount of credit, you know right? Besides having the privileage of being a top ranker takes a lot of effort and a lot of good quality posting that is good and attracts attention from the members and moderators, so try to make a great impression into your posts.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

yes i know i have some good thing to talk about but really dont know the best place to post them and yes i know about the spam postin got 1 warrning ones for it ya....im only on all the time becaus im grounbed till summer is over wich sucks but o well i brot it on my self for giting a f in math. o another thing.with my 100 post that means i can have my own avitar right?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neko nathaniel View Post
    yes i know i have some good thing to talk about but really dont know the best place to post them and yes i know about the spam postin got 1 warrning ones for it ya....im only on all the time becaus im grounbed till summer is over wich sucks but o well i brot it on my self for giting a f in math. o another thing.with my 100 post that means i can have my own avitar right?
    Once you reached the 100 post count you can actually insert your own avatar that describes you of your mood and also how your feeling, mine is simply the guy with fierce bravery and a great courage to battle out my illness which i am not sick or near death experienced but you know there is always different kinds of avatar that suit you the best.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

and how do i do that? like upload my avitar and stuf?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast