+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: your ao rank

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your ao rank

Everyday I browse the new posts section. Usually there is something that I like everytime. There fore my ascent to power will be unstoppable (insert evil laugh).

Banned Original White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Maybe in the alternate realm forums, that may happen. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't get you banned. Only if you post something against the rules, that might get you banned.
    Oh, the things you don't know.

If someone does not agree with you and they happen to hold some type of power over you.. They can do whatever the h*ll they want and not get anything for it. Not saying that's what ppl do.. But as is with everything else, there are always going to be those who tale advantage. But that's okay. Because karma's a btch.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Original White Wolf For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Jul 27, 2009)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Original White Wolf View Post
    Oh, the things you don't know.

If someone does not agree with you and they happen to hold some type of power over you.. They can do whatever the h*ll they want and not get anything for it. Not saying that's what ppl do.. But as is with everything else, there are always going to be those who tale advantage. But that's okay. Because karma's a btch.
    Oh, the things I know oh so well!

Back in the day on the early forum EA, there was this super mod called Oni, he edited my posts and banned me just because he didn't like me. Which because he did that and it was unwarranted, he got demodded. Since it was a mistake I was shortly unbanned. Some of the mods now are a little rule crazy, however they usually have a good reason to ban people from the site.

Edit: Oh, I see now why you are so bitter, apparently you had another name on the site and you were banned for some reason.
    Last edited by Zev; Jul 27, 2009 at 11:28 AM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

It's the matter of Quality over Quantity... that's why you don't see much of high rankers

Jokes aside... >.< most high rankers have all "dissapeared".. im glad the top 5 posters are still around.. or.. are they? o.o

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

Jokes aside... >.< most high rankers have all "dissapeared".. im glad the top 5 posters are still around.. or.. are they? o.o
    The originals are not. But then again, why would one miss someone they've never been in contact with? Post count isn't very important.

Banned Original White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Oh, the things I know oh so well!

Back in the day on the early forum EA, there was this super mod called Oni, he edited my posts and banned me just because he didn't like me. Which because he did that and it was unwarranted, he got demodded. Since it was a mistake I was shortly unbanned. Some of the mods now are a little rule crazy, however they usually have a good reason to ban people from the site.

Edit: Oh, I see now why you are so bitter, apparently you had another name on the site and you were banned for some reason.
    Edit!:
    Oh, I see you've done your research. Now just go dig a little deeper and you'll find that that has nothing to do with anything! Thanks for calling me out like that, tho! You're great!

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

There's been a recent change to the requirements...

As you become more involved with the Anime Online community, you will notice more features becoming available to you. The following milestones can be achieved:

* Registered Member
    Simply by registering, this is your initial usergroup.
    * Community Member
    Achieved after 30 days AND 250 posts.
    * Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    * Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

This reward system is an effective way of ensuring those that contribute to in turn receive extra privileges. Privileges may be exclusive access to certain forums, wallpapers, participation in contests and an overall less restrictive account.

Only Community Members and above can play the Arcade.
    I really don't like the day : post count ratio. I believe it really depends on how active a member is in the forum and how much they post (not spam). Like, within a year someone can visit everyday, posting their hearts away each day.. so it is possible they could reach 1000 posts before that year is over for them, yet they have to wait for 365 days to finish to become a veteran. Eh, I don't support it.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Original White Wolf View Post
    Edit!:
    Oh, I see you've done your research. Now just go dig a little deeper and you'll find that that has nothing to do with anything! Thanks for calling me out like that, tho! You're great!
    Thanks! I know am awesome, probably because I was around here long before you. Guess I won't be looking forward to your next post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The originals are not. But then again, why would one miss someone they've never been in contact with? Post count isn't very important.
    Was your post count ever accidentally reset? Because wow you have a lot of posts.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

probably because I was around here long before you.
    You shouldn't be so sure of that. Some people made new accounts when stuff switched over.

I think "ranking" is cool and everything. Its nice to get some sort of recognition... a sense of status based on how much and well we contribute. I found in my own experience here that the higher up I went in "rank", the more considerate I became, I became more interested in the quality of the site. I started to appreciate the staff more. Now I consider myself a fairly vested member, and I enjoy the atmosphere so much more than other sites. But, some people take their titles a bit too seriously. And when you're a newbie... I think you're looking at things from the bottom up... and you start focusing on climbing the ladder. But once you've posted enough to get your self up there... Your focus switches to the betterment of the site as a whole. (instead of just bettering yourself)

If we really want a nice place to share our thoughts... then its up to every (active) member to see to it that we have a nice, cushy place to do so. To me that means every member, from newbie, to Admin, and everyone in between, has a duty.

I hold Newbies in high regard myself. You are all like an unweeded garden. Besides, someone has too keep the mods on their toes.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Jul 28, 2009 at 11:02 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast