+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your avatar and/or Signature

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Your avatar and/or Signature

Do you think your avatar or signature shows your feelings or just something you like?

I love making my own avatars and signature because they show how I am feeling at the moment ^^. Yes I have alot of mood >.< Don't judge me XD. I think my ava/sig kinda shows who I am and how life treats me. Well you know I am weird so ^^ YEA! Normal isn't fun anymore XD

So my question to you guys are does your ava/sig show who you are as a person or just an image you like seeing alot ^^

~Please explain! Have fun too ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 13, 2008)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your avatar and/or Signature

Well my signature is a very special one, therefore I haven't changed it for so long ^^ I made it to Ray for Aidilfitri, I was going away after that too. It was planned to have an animation too, where the texts flys up after the butterfly, but the animation came out too difficult. I worked very hard on it and put all my love in it ^^ I think it looks very nice myself, and I like the colors very much ^^ I don't think I can make a better one

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my sig was made by a friend of mine...she did a great job on it..thanks very much ryo ^^
    I love to look at my sig but it also upholds certian significants...the part where it states shy queen....well i am very shy..it may be hard to tell by my post and.. what not.... but it is a well proven fact ....^^

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

My sig was something I made with my daughters help. I picked the anime and my daughter picked which character to use and also the background. She was the one who also liked the wash out feel to it. So my avatar is special in that my daughter helped me but I am sure i will make another one, whenever I get the time and my photoshop isn't acting up.

I'm just me.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently: Fate/Stay Night. I always loved it actually before it was even popular. And yeah I guess you can say the sig represents me a bit. I don't want to die, but if I do that's the way to go. In the arms of an elegant blond.

Though I change my sets so often that it really doesn't mean anything.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well once i stop being lazy and become a com member i will change my ava but i think i will change mine to show a bit of who i am and thanks again for the sig ryo

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

XD So I read this thread and thought to myself "BYEAH!" and then I read Zerosan's post and I thought to myself "._. omg... I'm a COM member now!" XD So I just went to chance my avatar.

;_; You all don't realize how happy I am now that I can freely change my avatar into anything 100x100 within the rules.

Anywho, my avatars and signatures change with my level of satisfaction. Over time, it slowly drops and I change them. That or either I'm done obsessing over something.

My current avatar is just cool lookin'. I forgot where she's from, though so sorry. And my signature is obviously of the fantastic anime Code Geass. (yay)

So YES, most of the time, they basically show what I like and not my feelings. I'm not the type of person to wear my name on my shirt anyway (in the literal sense as well, heh).

^_^

ಥ__ಥ

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Well....my Avatar is apicture of me doing my "Make up". It's my escape from reality to put up a new Character (That picture is my version of "The Joker". I'm also doing a Mad HAtter).

As for my siggy, well. The first thing stands for "What would Batman Do". That shows my love for comics such as Dr. McNinja. The long link with a cluster of letters is a sweet name that I heard about. Then comes my myspace....I like people adding me lol. And the rest is to state: "If you don't like me, tell me by hate mail!"

I honestly love hate mail.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast