Thread: Your avatar and/or Signature

Otaku Ichiya Yuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your avatar and/or Signature

my signature (can't place ava)is Lavi from D.Gray-man^^

'cause i luv him very much XDDD

i'm hyper Lavi fangirl..

XDD XP

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm i don't know why i can't change my avatar ... all say that my avatar show my personalty and i don't think that i will change it and the same for my signature but the signature maybe i can change it ... i like putting avatar and signature that can tell who i am and my personalty .... so yes me avatar and signature show who i am .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I am constantly changing my avatar and signature. Although, all my signatures are about mudkipz. I like mudkipz they are pretty cool creatures that live in rivers and lakes and have antennas coming out of their cheeks. My avatars are about kitties and sometimes about anime characters. Both my avatar and signature pretty much reflect the things i like =^.^=

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

My signature comes form a rping epsiode I had. A guy was trying to control my character (a NE true wererat priest/thief from Ravenloft, 2nd ed rules) with his psionicist. Anyway, I ended up killing his char and paying to have him resurrected by a sadistic priest (I purposefully looked for a sadistic one). Several years later, the player was blaming it on the GM because he had screwed over the GM's character in the campaign before. I finally told him that I had done it. He asked why. My reply was "What part of Evil don't you understand".
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

my sig and avi were both made by Yasmine, a fellow member here on AO

i love near from death note and i can relate to him easily. plus green and black are my favorite colors.

originally i only wanted the sig, however yasmine graciously added the avi!
    Why hello there!

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

well well well
    ive much to say about this sub.
    first of all i really waned ma seg to be real long but i couldent and it defenatly reflects who i am i just love to keep smiling not cuz it comes from ma heart if i have one but because i like this look on ppls faces whenever i smile they like eating me with the looks and stuff so i pretty much teez them with it and id love just to smile when i get beatin in fights or others cuz i dont feel the pain at all i think of sth else an simply 4get the pain dont even feel it
    but if i can add sth to my seg it would be this
    but now i realize that there are humans as evil as any devil as well as kind of compasionate deamon in this universe at least i found one so called devil whose able to shut tears for those who cares about thats enought 4 me to believe in him
    in the name of god all impure souls of the living dead shall be banishewd into eternal damnation amen
    keep smilling it makes ppl wonder wht ur up to

black 4 darkness red 4 blood and loves for losers

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to answer that question....I always make a sig/avy to the emotion I am feeling for that moment in time.......for example my sig/avy right now I was thinking about my bf and so I made it while thinking of him and how I felt so yeah I do make all my sigs/avys to what I am feeling at the moment.

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well my signature represents me as a gamer.. and well my personality as well... you see......i'm really shy in real life.. and verry unsure of myself... but if i put something in between me and the world i become someone elce.... the one who is speaking right now... so just like Master Chief....in his suit, he has some space between him and the world..... the something in between me and you right now is the monitor :3 lol.. i mean the internet.....and we interract trough it.... we don't see face to face...

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast