+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your avatar and/or Signature

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your avatar and/or Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Well to answer that question....I always make a sig/avy to the emotion I am feeling for that moment in time.......for example my sig/avy right now I was thinking about my bf and so I made it while thinking of him and how I felt so yeah I do make all my sigs/avys to what I am feeling at the moment.
    i don't change my sig or my avatar that much because every time i want to change them my sister said that they are the best so i don't change them i always make new sig and avatars butt i never use them i just made them when i have the mode for working on my avatar or my sig ...

everything about the feelings at the moment that you are making your avatar or sig and it about the mood too ... and you have a very cool avatar and sig ^_^ .... and i say that you love him very much .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

My sig' & avatar are all based on emotion mostly sad, vulnerable, majestic -magical way & always is surrounded by the thought of LOVE, because that is what I believe will set a person free & have my faith whole heartedly in... <I know cheezy & sensitive>

I only had two signatures made for me <Thanks Candid & gwenibe> & I've never changed my avatar cause of my screen name... Maybe if I see a emotional Naruto avatar I will change it then... ^_^

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

My avatar is Isis which Yu-Gi-Oh is my first anime so I thought to go with her because
    I think Isis is pretty and one of my favorite characters from Yu-Gi-Oh. My sig is Ashe
    from FFXII and she is one of my favorite FF characters and I hear alot that I look like
    her and that my personality sometimes resembles hers.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

With my avatars I usually try to pick something that reflects my username or will try to use something I find amusing, or make a pop culture reference. With my sigs, I usually only stick to one or two signature sigs if you will, and if I don't feel like using a picture I'll usually use a quote be it famous, witty, or humorous. I don't like displaying sensitive emotions in anything I do over the internet. Such things I believe are private and should stay that way.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Mine is about my past.. It holds a hint of information about my past yet at the same time it isn't entirely dark and depressing, which is what i was looking for when I made it. ^^x..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

My new one was designed for me by Candid....Thank you so very much Candid!...I wanted something to go with my name and I had no idea how to go about it. You can't teach old dogs....um? Cats...new computer tricks.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Do you think your avatar or signature shows your feelings or just something you like?

I love making my own avatars and signature because they show how I am feeling at the moment ^^. Yes I have alot of mood >.< Don't judge me XD. I think my ava/sig kinda shows who I am and how life treats me. Well you know I am weird so ^^ YEA! Normal isn't fun anymore XD

So my question to you guys are does your ava/sig show who you are as a person or just an image you like seeing alot ^^

~Please explain! Have fun too ^^

i think i choose my avatar by how im feeling i cant make my own which is lame but yea i choose by feeling

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I found my avatar via Google while looking under 'Hitsuji' keyword.
    The original picture has a guy holding the girl from behind but I just cropped her face along with the little 'sheep' she was holding.

I chose that avatar because it resembles my reality appearance and most importantly, she has a sheep! (Or something that looks like a sheep)

I do change my avatar from time to time but I usually end up using this avatar in the end.

I guess this avatar suits me most. (Laughs)

As for my signature... I designed it myself. I know it sucks. I was trying to make it look like a chewy bar wrapping paper but due to my lack of skills in Adobe Photoshop, it turned out like this.

However, I'm very contented with it and I don't want to ask people to create my signature. Your own signature should always come from you. (Smiles)

That's what I think.. <u__u>

... (Slowly motions away)
    Baa... <^-^>lll
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast