+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Your avatar and/or Signature

Newbie kittylover is off to a good start kittylover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your avatar and/or Signature

I pick my avatar because i love Tsubasa, she is a cool character from the .Hack/Sign series and games. I haven't made a signature yet, but i will soon.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I picked my avatar and the signature because it makes a summary of a big part of me.
    The avatar is actually the face of an angel that when I saw her expression I felt like she was really feeling, enjoying a peace of music. Yes I know this might sound ridiculous... but if you see the expression of someone that is really enjoying and feeling the music then you see that face.
    The signature is a complement of the avatar... it is tecnically the same... with the tiny difference that it has a legend once said by a German musician... that legend is one my favorites... Music is forever... music should grow and mature with you following you right on up until you die...
    in all reality... music has grown with me. and it has taken me out of tough situations, it is the way God uses with me to lift me up when I am down.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my signature DID reflect how I felt most of the time when I made it. Because most of the time I was pretty drunk. But now, I don't have photoshop on this computer so I just can't make a new one.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

My avatar and sig have absolutely no significance atm :X just made my sig as a quick project just so i'd have one and picked an avatar I didn't mind having until I could post my own up.

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Now I believe it is the correct time to post in here as I have changed my Avy and Sigy to my personality... I have always loved Biomechanical stuff ever sense I was a wee lad, even though it scared the crap out of me and gave me nightmares. Eventually what gave me nightmares became "my inner worldly" protectors. In do time I have created nightmarish creatures of my own in the work shop of my mind. Thus my world, morbid, and twisted metal and flesh as it is also holds my thoughts and feelings, dark and harsh but as well as friendly and gentle aspects of my self. I can go on and on and on... But I won’t.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends, really. Usually I just try to have a new theme whenever I switch up my avy/sig. I try to do it at least every month, but that doesn't really work out when the computer you own is dead and you're using other people's hard disk space. >_<

But then there are times when I get in a certain mood and I just create avys/sigs based on what I feel. But I usually save my emotions for drawing and music. Avatars and signatures are just usually my 'internet clothes'. I feel like Ronald McDonald when I have the same set for too long. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6