+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is your brother/sister evil??

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Is your brother/sister evil??

My bro is older than me and much stronger so i can't beat him up it's so harsh i hate him and yeh he is very evil

this is me and him
    (me) (him)

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with aceman67,
    Its just sibling rivalry, I have an older brother who is evil incarnate but I just can't kill him for that, now can I?
    We just have a (love-hate) relationship, We love to hate each other lol
    but blood it thicker that water so I would not with to part ways with him,
    but on the other hand I could get him to beat up my worst enemy...
    so we all have to get along with our family

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well mabey your brother is doing it because he wants control over something in his life and that seems to be you. But reguardless what your brother thinks it's your choice in that matter. If you like what your doing then don't stop. Plus a little advice when it comes to siblings. If you completely ignore what they are saying about anime or something that you really like after a while of this they will stop bugging you about it. He's keeping it up because you keep fighting with him over this. Stop fight about it and he'll find something else to fight about. Worked with mine so you may want to give that a shot.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

true we must all try the advice from Fireandice,
    it may be better for all of us.
    Thanx for the advice my dear friend

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i the only time i can say they were really evil was the time we were on holls the folded the bed bad ontop of me to wake me up....T-T

( im a deep sleeper and in a diffent place i sleep in a big ball at the top of the bed ...)

so yeah thats the one time they gpt evil on me .. but some times there nice ^^ lol

Thanks

well i the only time i can say they were really evil was the time we were on holls the folded the bed bad ontop of me to wake me up....T-T
    well that is really bad and I can say kick their a***s for doing that, or you can blackmail them.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Is your brother/sister evil??

Quote Originally Posted by fujesal View Post
    Do you have a sibling that's evil?? Well I do, and I want to think that I am not alone. So I want you guys to say your problems about a sibling and I or anyone else will try to help. After helping me!!

My brother thinks it's totally, quote "gay" to watch anime, read manga, or even use AO!! Even though he introduced me to inuyasha and even says he can tollerate Fullmetal Alchemist. Maybe it's just cause of his friends, like peer prussure, or he got too old. He's 17 an I'm sure that there are people older who love anime!! So help!!!

p.s.He's evil!!!!!!!!

bii!!
    your brother needs medication, i'm 30 and still watch anime. my sister & i are both pretty evil 2 one another, i tease her vice versa then we beat the he77 out of each other (only at family functions tough)

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I've tried ignoring him
    went very very very bad!!
    now he has something called a "booby run" which is where he chases me around...and well you know the rest

I need more help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.HELP!!!!!!!!!

bii!!
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast