+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is your brother/sister evil??

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is your brother/sister evil??

Ok i have 5 siblings and all of them are different in personalities and age. the two that are closest to me can be annoying especially my brother T.T but it's not like i don't annoy them either. lol. I don't think they are really "evil" but we just play fight and play around with each other pushing each others to our limits. but we all know that it's all for good fun. That's just my experiance with sibilings, and from it i don't really think they are all "evil" but just having a bit of fun. although i can't speak for everyone since everyone has different siblings with different personalities, i'm just speaking for most sibilings.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Is your brother/sister evil??

Quote Originally Posted by fujesal View Post
    Ok I've tried ignoring him
    went very very very bad!!
    now he has something called a "booby run" which is where he chases me around...and well you know the rest

I need more help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.HELP!!!!!!!!!

bii!!
    males are generally terratorial even w/ toys or movies the "gay" comment is probabley because he feels you're cramping his style. that'll pass sooner or later, but the booby-run thing, if he's 12 or older is very troubling.
    1. tell him it makes you feel uncomfortable or if you're bigger than him lay the smackdown!
    2. if 1 fails or makes it worse tell your parents cause althogh i don't have all the intel on this it sounds like he might need help.
    i hope this this help even if only a little P.S. 2nd half of 1 JUST A JOKE.

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i agree with fireandice the only way hes going to stop is if he loses interest in it, and not getting the desired reaction is probably the best way to gain that effect, but dont expect a miracle and wake up the next day to the change . and im sorry aceman67 but your mop bucket story really has given me the giggles!

and anyone who has a sibling should be grateful that they are able to show these emotions! and trust me if they werent thier then you would wish they were so bad!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah, according to my mother, i'm the evil one. i don't think i'am but ppl seem to think i'm the 1 with the attitude.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I won't speak for everybody, because not everyone has siblings. BUT, I will say that I do believe that anyone with sibs have to have at least one "evil" brother or sister. I'm the oldest of ten kids. I've got 6 brothers and 3 sisters. I used to think my brother Chauncey was the evil one, but he's on the path to righteousness. (Translation=he reads the bible like mad crazy). My sister Shanna... Hmm... She's a mean bitch when she wants to be, but evil? Naw.

Out of all my siblings, I'd have to say that I'm the "evil" one. I'm the only one who dyed his hair even though momz said I couldn't. I'm the only one that dresses "white" in my family. I'm the only one who's nuts about anime/manga. I'm the aggressor, the intimidator of younger siblings, the button pusher, and I get mean with my brother Michael for no reason sometimes. Not to mention, I've threatened to fight my dad several times.

I'm not as "evil" as I was growing up. But I still fight my dad from time to time, and I'm a prick to my dad's kids on occasion. I'm more of a bad influence than I am evil. LOL.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Usually people think of the youngest as being the evil one. Sweet on the outside, well behaved when parents are around, but evil to the core. I can't seem to find either of my siblings to be evil. I've got two older brothers, an older sister, and a younger sister. Maybe I'm the evil one, because they are all pretty cool people.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

No, my sister is not evil... But some little one might seem evil just ecause they act like children do- it doesn't mean they really are evil... I really don't know how someone can be evil...My sis finds me watching anime weird too... but that's just because they don't understand that... It'll change in time and I bet you like to laugh about his interests too, like I laugh about my sis being crazy 'bout HIM

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

i am it's me i'm the evil one
    NOW BOW BEFORE ME!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast