+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your definition of "having a life"

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your definition of "having a life"

1) Yes.

2) Living, but nots get back on this.

3) Yeah the drug addicts in the town that I live in, and to not seem like I'm contradicting
    what I have said for (2) they are not living because they act more like the dead.
    Trying not to be insulting to those who are dead or their families.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

my definition of having a life is being contenet with my decision and saying no regrets aferwards. I mean well i do pretty much what i want. just as long as i does not go against my setr of morals
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

My definition of having a life.....is not to live an active life.
    I mean to some that is more enjoyable....and that is understandable...the thought of it seems a bit more glorious.
    To have a life.....to me means being happy with who you are and the things you are interested in I suppose.
    Most people around me have a life....I mean they do things they think are cool and fun.....call me stupid for being a bit optimistic but that how I like to look at it.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

The definition of me having a life is that I am working hard on pursuing my dreams and making sure that one day they would come true. I like to be very active in the world, so if I do not have freedom and happiness and love ..then it is very hard for me to call that "having a life". Also if I do not have any sort of goal for my future..then what the hell am i doing then...i have to have something to look forward to.
    Also having some sort of a balance, order, peace and tranquility in my life is very important. If I lead a very hectic schedule sometimes I get so lost in it that it is very hard to get back on track.
    To me the people who have "no life" is the people who choose to do nothing important with their time and just spend it away on something stupid such as doing drugs and things like that.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

To me having a life means that you are basically alive, fully thinking and fully breathing but also having fun enjoying the things that you love that don't have any dangerous health affects that will cause you to lose your life. So according to me the people who are on the computer all day have more of a life than the people who choose to party all the time.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Having "a life"?

Well I disagree with everyone who is saying having "a life" is the equivalent of being alive. If that were the case, the term would never have been coined.

However, its almost a pointless insult. To say "Get a life" or "You have no life"... Its almost the same gist as telling someone: "You're ugly". What is ugly? Whats ugly to me may not be whats ugly to you. It is all based on the opinion of the person throwing insults around.

As to the general definition. I disagree with that as well... to an extent.
    Friends are overrated... so is "going out" with friends. However, going out, getting freash air. thats very healthy.
    Playing video games or watching movies (anime or otherwise), doesn't mean you have no life.
    I think someones life is determined by QUALITY of life. If all you do is play games and watch movies... you have no life.

If all you do is "go out" with your "friends", where its of no benefit to you, aside from hanging out.... you have no life.

A good quality of life is making progress on your journey. Moving foward, and accomplishing goals.

Doing anything that hinders you, holds you back, or leaves you stuck.. Is what makes you have no life.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

My defanition of having a life is living it! Do your best each and every day, and enjoy it...always! Making the best of every situation, and pushing all obsticles with a smile on your face.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2