+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 20

Thread: Your Dream.

  1. #1
    Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Your Dream.

    Ok i'm going to ask to questions here...

    1. When the word dream comes into your head how would you describe it?

    2. If dream meant in this case "following your dreams" what are your future dreams. Now firstly you have to be realistic not saying, i dream for infinty money Etc. make sure they are reachable goals.

    Answer 1: When i think of dream the first thing that comes to my mind is asleep and wel..Dreaming, that sort of dream.

    Answer 2: If i could follow my dreams i wish to be a lawyer and live in a house in cumbria, I would save up for a pricey car and then i would try and find a wife that will give me two children and live to a strong age. Well that is my wish.

    P.s Do you belive that your dreams can come true?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

    Hachiryu (Feb 11, 2008)

  3. #2
    Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sadly, Michigan
    Posts
    411
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Re: Your Dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Ok i'm going to ask to questions here...

    1. When the word dream comes into your head how would you describe it?

    2. If dream meant in this case "following your dreams" what are your future dreams. Now firstly you have to be realistic not saying, i dream for infinty money Etc. make sure they are reachable goals.

    Answer 1: When i think of dream the first thing that comes to my mind is asleep and wel..Dreaming, that sort of dream.

    Answer 2: If i could follow my dreams i wish to be a lawyer and live in a house in cumbria, I would save up for a pricey car and then i would try and find a wife that will give me two children and live to a strong age. Well that is my wish.

    P.s Do you belive that your dreams can come true?
    Well, guess I'll stab at it

    1. When I hear dream, I usually just think of life, for at times I debate if it is all a dream, is this just an illusion. But in truth I don't really care what the answer is, I'm just going to live anyways

    2. I have soo many dreams to follow...if I am to follow the one I want most (Which is what I'm doing now) I'd be a Video Game Developer, Animator and director, and small minor opes of actng, but that ain't going to happen I think (the acting).

    - If I were to follow another one of my many ones, I'd be some pianist for some Vampiric Metal, or Symphonic Metal band, I've always had a thing for bands like that...sadly Within Temptation is grabing my heart quickly (Setting aside my fav. band Cradle of Filth)

    Hey, we all have dreams....so blah

    "And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

  4. #3
    Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Your Dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Well, guess I'll stab at it

    1. When I hear dream, I usually just think of life, for at times I debate if it is all a dream, is this just an illusion. But in truth I don't really care what the answer is, I'm just going to live anyways

    2. I have soo many dreams to follow...if I am to follow the one I want most (Which is what I'm doing now) I'd be a Video Game Developer, Animator and director, and small minor opes of actng, but that ain't going to happen I think (the acting).

    - If I were to follow another one of my many ones, I'd be some pianist for some Vampiric Metal, or Symphonic Metal band, I've always had a thing for bands like that...sadly Within Temptation is grabing my heart quickly (Setting aside my fav. band Cradle of Filth)

    Hey, we all have dreams....so blah
    I hope things work out for you, and i wish the best on your long life dreaming journey good luck basically

  5. #4
    Newbie Hachiryu may be famous one day Hachiryu may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Your Dream.

    When I hear the word dream I think of sleep and the crazy insane things that you think while you're sleeping.

    My current dream to follow is to go to college and become a pharmacist. Then acquire my dream car a Mini cooper, get married, and eventually have a family in a decent house with someone I love.

    I know that my dreams can come true. Though I'm not quite as sure that they will come true.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6236&dateline=1202761  670

  6. #5
    Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Your Dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hachiryu View Post
    When I hear the word dream I think of sleep and the crazy insane things that you think while you're sleeping.

    My current dream to follow is to go to college and become a pharmacist. Then acquire my dream car a Mini cooper, get married, and eventually have a family in a decent house with someone I love.

    I know that my dreams can come true. Though I'm not quite as sure that they will come true.
    I think that the smaller your dreams the more achievable they are...I wish you the best of luck by the way... I supose you never do know if your dreams will work out, i mean tommrow i could get hit by a bus and be killed instantly (Touch wood) but life is uncertain in many diffrent aspects.

  7. #6
    Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    you really do not want to know
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts

    Re: Your Dream.

    When I hear the word dream..the first thing that comes to my mind are clouds...I know..pretty weird.....but I love the clouds...especially if it is right before a storm and they look magnificenmt to me.......
    I have a lot of dreams for my future...I want to become an archaeologist and I want to discover the secrets that this earth has hidden from us....travel the world...see new people and experience new cultures....I also want to become a professor in an ivy league school....like Cambridge or Oxford...you know.....things like that.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

  8. #7
    Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Your Dream.

    i see me ive been dreaming of some one latly and when i so i feel so good good like its not a dream you know well thats just me i think
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

    soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

  9. #8
    Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Your Dream.

    When I think of dream I think of lifetime want kinda thing.

    My dream is to become in a rock band, so that I may change peoples lives help them not to do drugs, not want to cut themselves, or kill themselves. and to help them to keep at their dreams. And don't think that someone can't do that, because it's happened before.

    If you keep at them a think they will.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Dream
    By Billum256 in forum Fanfics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2008, 10:27 AM
  2. I have a Dream!!!
    By 59wayz in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2008, 02:57 PM
  3. Just a Dream
    By Akura13 in forum Poems
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun 30, 2007, 05:11 PM
  4. What Do I Dream?
    By Yaoi-Lover in forum Poems
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 17, 2006, 03:19 AM
  5. Dream
    By Kikinaki in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 05, 2005, 02:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts