Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: your favorite animal

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

your favorite animal

my favorite animal is the dolphin. i love sea animals.mostly bacause i love the water.__________________i especialy loved it when i went to sea world!!!!!!!!!!___________________________________ ____
    your turn ladies and gentlemen what is you favorite animal and why?♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Last edited by iluvmyloser; Aug 19, 2007 at 06:56 PM.
    Yeah, Bye.

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your favorite animal

My favorite animal....THE RABBIT! I freakin' love rabbits...there so cute and cuddly...but i'm definetly NOT gay...I just like bunnies...

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite animal has to be a cat!!!!!! They are so adorable and incredibly cute! meow meow!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well mine has to be the dog. Ya know mans best friend. Besides they are living and loyal (which is more than I can say about some men that I know). Also they are always happy to see you no matter what!

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite animal is humans cause some do what you say blindly and they understand you 65% of the time

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I really like cats, especially when their kittens. They look so cute and u just wanna cuddle and hug them.^^ Also, I think they are pretty easy to take care of.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    my favorite animal is the dolphin. i love sea animals.mostly bacause i love the water.__________________________________________________ _______
    your turn ladies and gentlemen what is you favorite animal and why?♥~*The Princess*~♥
    That's my mom's fav too, we have dolphin knicknacks all around the house. But for me this is a toughie, 'cause enjoy all animals. If I haveta go wit one, then I'll go wit... the eagle. 'Cause they're so free, especially when they're flyin'. Glidin' witout a care in da world, so very high. Yeah, that would b my pick.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    my favorite animal is the dolphin. i love sea animals.mostly bacause i love the water.__________________________________________________ _______
    your turn ladies and gentlemen what is you favorite animal and why??~*The Princess*~?
    My favourite animal is the merlin, a kind of hawk. Hawks are so majestic. I wish I could fly, too.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast