Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: your favorite animal

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: your favorite animal

Kittens. There cute, cuddly and so unmistakably evil that they cannot do anthing wrong. Did I mention cute? Either that or red squirrels. Not those big grey ones that came over here (England), but the nice little reds, with the tails and the small semi-automatic assault rifles.....I'll stop know...
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite animal is a penguin ... yes a penguin because they're just lovely ,i don't know how i'm going to explain this it's just i love penguins
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see my favorite animal of all time would have to be a wolf! There is a long story to why I love wolves so much but to make is short...when I was a kid my parents lost me and they found me surrounded by wolves who didnt want to let me go and no they didnt want to eat me either I was sleeping and they kept me safe....That's why I love wolves! They might frieghten people but they can be really sweet!
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd probably have to go with divine punishment. i love hawks. they are definately my personal favorite.
    Why hello there!

Newbie falloutboygirl is off to a good start falloutboygirl's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite animal would be a tiger. Tigers are wild and very beautiful. I love both normal and white tigers. I believe they are free spirited animals and I am very free spirited. I think tiger are a symbol of freedom and spirituality.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I must say a dog they are great animal they have been around all these years because how much we humans love them there stong fury the best animal around.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my most favorite animal is dogs! they're so loyal and friendly and strong! when you have them as a friend, they're friends for life!

my favorite bird(s) are birds of prey, like Perigrin Falcons, eagles, and hawks...
    as for sea life, i like Sea Otters the best! they're so funny and playful just like dogs! yay~!

^_^ but when i think about it, i pretty much love any animal who is nice and wants to be my friend!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh I lvoe Cats. I have cat and she is the single most adorriable thing in my life. I love her sooo much. and she is just the cutest thing ever.

I love cats mainly cause they r independent and they r just soo cute to watch when they play.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast