+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Car

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Favorite Car

my fav ..............is batmans.... car oh yeah...

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have two fave cars the first is my fave littlest car in the world the cutest thing to have u 4 wheels. The buggy! cause it's not just cute, the old buggys are really sturdy they don't need water to cool off the engine they are standard and are really easy to maintain the engine is on the back which makes car crashes easier for the car to handle and because the top is curved like that if it comes of the road and starts to tumble it will always land on the wheels cause it would just roll of the top.

my secon would have to be the ferrai enzo (sp) cause it's hot and fast and totally the best car of this age.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite car is the Lambourgini Gallardo, hands down. It may not be as fast as its counter-part...but the quality is undeniable.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RacerOtaku View Post
    Wow, alot of 'yall are into expensive wheels. My favorite is a '81 Chevy Malibu 4-door that I use as a cruiser and drift car. I like it for the rental car blandness, which does a great job hiding the fact it's quite fast (it's far from stock). I won't bore anyone with the details, but if anyone's curious, I've got the low down on it in my profile page.
    hey my car kinda cheap problay the cheapest next to the beatle it barely breaks 20 grands and that brand new

Newbie InitialDAE86 is off to a good start InitialDAE86's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    The McLaren Mercedes F1, probably because its a car I could never afford and also its a fast... fast car, its a beast thats all I can say.

umm...i hate to break it to you, that is a Pagani Zonda F not a Mclaren F1

One Piece Crew.
    -InitialDAE86

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by InitialDAE86 View Post
    I saw it on your proflile page, it looks stock, and powerful at the same time, how many horse do you have underneath the hood?
    My guess would put it around 425 hp and 525 ft. lbs of torque at the flywheel. I used to have this engine in my 4x4 mudtoy and it would smoke the 35" tires with ease. Yes, it looks stock, but that's the point of a "sleeper". Other than the exhaust rumble, there is little to indicate how potent it is.

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite car is a Scion XB. I don't know why, but it's cute. My friends all say that it looks like a shoe box on wheels! How rude!

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hum, what a hard question! I've a lot of favorites cars. Ok, some of mine's:

1.- Mazda RX-7 Type B: Likes me the design and the engine, is easy to tunne-up and modify a lot of things.
    2.- Lotus Elise: I love this car so much! Is fast, smaller than other cars with the same characters, and very nice to the eye.
    3.- Nissan Skyline GT-R Nür: The same of the RX-7, is easy to modify and tunne-up the engine, is very fast and have a good design.
    "Knowledge is power"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast