+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your favourites by the fifa wc 2010?

Newbie LiLipOp is off to a good start LiLipOp's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Your favourites by the fifa wc 2010?

hey now when the footballfiever is on and fifa world cup 2010 is the most important event at the moment, lets see who is your favourite and by your opinion the best team on the event? what did impresse you the most? which footballplayers showed best performances?

Srbijaaa! <3
    The world is its own magic.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Re: Your favourites by the fifa wc 2010?

I've been rooting for Japan (since Canada didn't make it to World Cup this year - big surprise! *sarcasm intended*). Not only did they win their first game ever in the world cup on foreign soil, but they won 2 games and go second in their grouping!

I'm also really impressed with how well the U.S. is doing. They're sure holding their own with England in their group.

Cheers to South Korea, too!

Newbie LiLipOp is off to a good start LiLipOp's Avatar
    Thanks

yea the Japanese were really good, and luck was on their side ...and serbians too, but unfortunately they had that unlucky day and that motherfu*** referee was so pissing me of, not to see a clear penality :O if he did serbia would go slightly to the 1/8 finals...
    The world is its own magic.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

LOL Although I naturally cheer for Brazil and they've won 5 championships. I am really disappointed with A Seleção since they are playing poorly or at the least not as best as I've seen from them. Not to mention our main star players aren't playing anything...more like they don't give a crap anymore.

Anyways~ From what I've seen so far in the World Cup...I am really surprised with the Japanese National team. They've been unusually good in these championships. LOL although I am probably not a good person to be saying they play good because of my ethnicity XD

Apart from the Blue Samurais all the other teams seem to be their usual or a little below -coughthefrenchcough-
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Thus far Germany happens to be my favourite, they have destroyed several nations like Aus and England. Both games they scored four points, I can't wait to see them play agianst Argentina.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

+ Reply to Thread