+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Final Wish

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Your Final Wish

*This topic relates to the day your last day is over*
    What would your final wish and only wish would be before dying? (Why?)

My final wish and only wish before i die would be to start my life all over again in a different matter. I say this because there are numerous lives that start out incomplete rather then having the rightous amount of time to live up into what you wanted to come up with. The experience and amount taken for me to live up into what i really do want to come up with a highly performance career to ever live.

This wish means a lot to me and i really do not deserve to have an unhappy ending in my life. Without it, for me it would be a waste of a wish of having it to come true in my spiritual life. Another thing i would like to say is that having a wonderful final wish has to deal something that is not highly personal or something that is common, although having some common wishes might help a bit, but must have a complete description into why you chosen this particular wish if it were to come true in life.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 02, 2008)

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Final Wish

Well if i had only one wish before dying i would wish that the people closest to me wouldn't morn over my departure with this world after im gone. Well you see the reason why i would chose this wish is mainly becausece then life would remain as it should without much of an effect. I would want the ones closest to me to move on with the things i have taught them but without sadness or pain....after all i will live on in there memerizes for some time afterwords... i just wouldn't want to feel the guilt of createing sadness onto another being but it seems inevitable to some extent that is why i would make this wish because if i did not there would infact be morning and suffering by my causes... and it seems unjust to create suffering to anyone let alone the ones who have showed me the upmost respect and love

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

My final wish would be... not really thought of that, but one of my wishes would be to meet all my herose that has already died, like The original Get Smart Don adams and Noriyuki "Pat" Morita, The karate kid
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie May_Bloodrose_Pagan is off to a good start May_Bloodrose_Pagan's Avatar
    Thanks

My finally wish would be that those who judged me and criticed my every move/word would see new light and judge not a flaws or outward apperances, but on the personality of the person and that all mankind will see and except this new light and new way of judgement. Also, to let all those who care know that I love them and that I shall be with them in spirit for as long as I can, I will haunt them if I have to. lol.

Very Deeply Misunderstood

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    This wish means a lot to me and i really do not deserve to have an unhappy ending in my life.

You're human, of course you do.

As for me, before I'd die, I'd wish for one of two things:

1. "CAN I BE A WOMAN?!" I'd like to live life as a man, die as a woman

2. "Can I be a Sith Lord, and relive my life AS one?"

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

My final wish is the same as yours Aleister Sithis, but i want to come back as a demon and live amounge humans for ever to the ends of time. Hmmp Maybe i'll be a billionair lol.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well my final wish..it would be that i'll be a ghost forever..so that i could never be parted to my love ones..if there is any love ones..^^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

If i had to die now, my last wish(if someone can make it come true)is to live more time. im not stupid...i could apear it but im not
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast