+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Final Wish

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Final Wish

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    My final wish would be not to suffer. Whether it be in the next life, or before I die. As much as I use to love the idea of pain as I die, I don't want to suffer. We as humans suffer through our lives, but not always. Some seem to suffer more than others. My wish would be not to suffer. I want to die peacefully or live on after death peacefully. Not saying I suffer all the time, but to be in complete peace would be beautiful in my mind.
    your wish touched in me ... suffering something i have taste it ,here in my country we are in a war and all people suffuring from this war .... all i want is peace ,peace can enter happiness in everyone heart .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I could go back and take back some of my mistakes.

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many wishes, all of them already stated, but I think that my only wish is that if i have kids, that they be taken better care of then i was when i was young, that they be put in a loving home, and that any money that i have ammased in my life, be given to them.
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

For People Not to miss me.I dont want everyone sad just cause im gone. They still have there lives. and i want a certin song to be played at my service.

Na Na Na Na
    Na Na Na Na
    Hey Hey Hey
    Good Bye

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    For People Not to miss me.I dont want everyone sad just cause im gone. They still have there lives. and i want a certin song to be played at my service.

Na Na Na Na
    Na Na Na Na
    Hey Hey Hey
    Good Bye
    Aww... Negi..... I know you wouldn't want anyone to be sad like you said but I would truly. T-T Nu~

And my final wish is well.. I myself like all have lots of wishes but I guess I'll say is for everyone example my friends, family relatives, and all I love live a better life than I did. They live perfect life and have happier lives than I.
    I guess thats my final wish since I know that not much people will even remember the death of mine so ya. ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I am already touched by all the wishes you have made, and as well stating that all people should not suffer anymore, which is correct by the way. Suffering in a world does make the world look bad on itself and i really do not admire that completely.

It does create chaos and no one on the planet knows on how to cure that chaos from all over the globe. All of you should think positively and never cause problems for all because if that happens it creates more problems.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

My final wish is to travel to all the country in this world and to see my brothers anddd.......umm..and i want to buy (Devil May Cry4) because its not exist in MY COUNTRY
    Last edited by Death Winds; Jul 03, 2008 at 05:35 AM.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i have many wishes that i need to come true ... like traveling around the world , or see friends that i haven't seen them for a long time ... or this wish always for girls and i don't know why but i like the idea of a prince that will come and save you , but i wish really that the war will end ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast