+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Final Wish

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Final Wish

my last wish would be to see my brother for the last time, sounds a bit weird but he's like the only true family i have ^_^

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mere View Post
    Well if i had only one wish before dying i would wish that the people closest to me wouldn't morn over my departure with this world after im gone. Well you see the reason why i would chose this wish is mainly becausece then life would remain as it should without much of an effect. I would want the ones closest to me to move on with the things i have taught them but without sadness or pain....after all i will live on in there memerizes for some time afterwords... i just wouldn't want to feel the guilt of createing sadness onto another being but it seems inevitable to some extent that is why i would make this wish because if i did not there would infact be morning and suffering by my causes... and it seems unjust to create suffering to anyone let alone the ones who have showed me the upmost respect and love
    My Final Wish is very simular. At the hour of my death the only thing I could possiblely wish for is that my beloved and the ones I love will not be depressed about my departure. I want them to continue to live happy lives, all I want them to remember is that I loved them dearly and they should not mourn my passing because I'll always be with them.

In the end I dont believe it is truely good-bye. More an until we meet again. I want them to live happy lives so that we will have that chance to be togather again, whether it be in the after life or in the fields of another world in different bodies. That is my wish that they never lose their happiness, who they are because I wish to see them again.

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

I have another wish its to draw manga and to stop CLEANING DISHES.....=>_<=...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

"I wish to have my past sins absolved"

me being christian, i believe in an afterlife. and after reading Dante's Inferno, it doesnt seem like a fun time in hell.
    Why hello there!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    I have another wish its to draw manga and to stop CLEANING DISHES.....=>_<=...
    you can't stop cleaning dishes in home >_< because you are my little sister and you have your turn in cleaning and i have mine

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    "I wish to have my past sins absolved"

me being christian, i believe in an afterlife. and after reading Dante's Inferno, it doesnt seem like a fun time in hell.
    i wish that to because everyone in Islam including me we believe in the life after death and in Haven and Hell and for that as you said Neo "we wish to have my past sins absolved" ... =^_^=

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    you can't stop cleaning dishes >_< because you are my little sister and you have your turn in cleaning and i have mine

i wish that to because everyone in Islam including me we believe in the life after death and in Haven and Hell and for that as you said Neo "we wish to have my past sins absolved" ... =^_^=
    ^^ good to know i'm not the only one.

another one of mine is "i wish to know how life would have been if i was the opposite of what i am"

i;ve always wished to know, or perhaps i'd wish to know what life was like if i had a sister. my mother originally was gonna have twins, but my baby sister was a miscarraige.
    Why hello there!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    ^^ good to know i'm not the only one.

another one of mine is "i wish to know how life would have been if i was the opposite of what i am"

i;ve always wished to know, or perhaps i'd wish to know what life was like if i had a sister. my mother originally was gonna have twins, but my baby sister was a miscarriage.

i am sorry about your sister ._. ....

this is a good one too sometimes i wish if i am a boy ( don't tell anyone ok) and that because i see boys can do stuff i wish if i can do ... but now i am happy because i am a girl ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post

i am sorry about your sister ._. ....

this is a good one too sometimes i wish if i am a boy ( don't tell anyone ok) and that because i see boys can do stuff i wish if i can do ... but now i am happy because i am a girl ... =^_^=
    the opposite sex idea, eh? Yea. for a comical wish i'd want to say

"I wish i could have a funeral like that of a Viking, where i'm ceremonially burned"
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast