+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Final Wish

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Final Wish

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    i don't know what use that will be.... if you'l die soon after you find her/him ??

that whould just cause him/her more pain when you pass away... so i think you might as well find her a long time before you die... so you could at least have some quality time togather and stuff like that
    The thread said before you die.....not at the exact moment you are dying. I meant to find my true love and what not before the day I die not the exact day I am going to die.

Newbie Huike is off to a good start Huike's Avatar
    Thanks

My final wish would be is to have all, any type of evidence of me living or even be here on earth to be destroyed.
    Being remembered? to me its a useless thing.
    "i ain't perfect, i have flaws.
    but the one thing that flaw ain't gon'
    be is me bein' fake. "

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know what use that will be.... if you'l die soon after you find her/him ??

that whould just cause him/her more pain when you pass away... so i think you might as well find her a long time before you die... so you could at least have some quality time togather and stuff like that
    Excuse me Shin Ryuga, in the thread i mentioned was before passing away and i may already know that Kiani had told you that, but in this case simply try to listen to what others replied and later you can put down on what you do not understand. Please be more sincere with the most reasonable response.

It is not fair to simply say something that is not
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    The thread said before you die.....not at the exact moment you are dying. I meant to find my true love and what not before the day I die not the exact day I am going to die.
    Kiani, allow me to pray you best wishes into for you finding your truest love before passing away and hope you have a great expectation into your new life. I do accept into what you type so far and i admire and try to rely on that very soon for myself even though i may have found that special girl for myself i may not have to worry about passing away so soon, only simply try to live long for to achieve the impossible in life.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Kiani, allow me to pray you best wishes into for you finding your truest love before passing away and hope you have a great expectation into your new life. I do accept into what you type so far and i admire and try to rely on that very soon for myself even though i may have found that special girl for myself i may not have to worry about passing away so soon, only simply try to live long for to achieve the impossible in life.
    I dont have to worry about passing away soon but I do worry about finding my true love though.....and thank you dark.......I will try to achieve it to the best of my ability.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I dont have to worry about passing away soon but I do worry about finding my true love though.....and thank you dark.......I will try to achieve it to the best of my ability.
    As you can see anyone is looking after you like a sibling, but as a true friend that can be reliable and trustworthy with characteristics. There is no need to back down with doubts full in your head that is crowded that prevents you to search for that soul mate of yours. I do tell honesty in my chosen words and also cheer up whenever needed at the most, which is only at the best concerns for any particular wish that is chosen.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Excuse me Shin Ryuga, in the thread i mentioned was before passing away and i may already know that Kiani had told you that, but in this case simply try to listen to what others replied and later you can put down on what you do not understand. Please be more sincere with the most reasonable response.
    wow... now that was awfully rude......the way a see it.. i might missunderstand because i imagined you typeing with an annoyed attitude abbout me.. but oh well... i did understand what the thread means....i imagined Kiani Haki22 finding his loved 1 abbout a month before he died actualy.. that's why i sayed he'd make her suffer more after he got ran over by a truck( it was really messy ).. that's how i immagined it in my mind..

but i guess it's true what they say : " It's better to Love and lose, Then to have never Loved at all"

It is not fair to simply say something that is not
    That is not what ?

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Thanks

wow... now that was awfully rude......the way a see it.. i might missunderstand because i imagined you typeing with an annoyed attitude abbout me.. but oh well... i did understand what the thread means....i imagined Kiani Haki22 finding his loved 1 abbout a month before he died actualy.. that's why i sayed he'd make her suffer more after he got ran over by a truck( it was really messy ).. that's how i immagined it in my mind..

but i guess it's true what they say : " It's better to Love and lose, Then to have never Loved at all"

That is not what ?
    Oh on that one i meant that you should not think of something before experience, i apologice on that one. Anyways try to be a little easy for myself because i was not in a foul mood i was simply mellow trying to easy up on other people, just think of trying to make others to feel a little encouragement, right?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

I am glad you understand what I was trying to say I guess I misunderstood you or we were having a big misunderstanding but btw I am a female.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast