+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your first girlfriend

Newbie animegabe is off to a good start animegabe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first girlfriend

dude that sucks my story similar i was the founder of a very large online group and she used me to take all my respect and steal the group from up under me. i should be thanked lmao

My love she burns no more
    Now she is dead, my heart is filled with
    the hopeless darkness of the world

2. The Following User Says Thank You to animegabe For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 16, 2008)

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

my first girlfriend wasn't anything to be rememberd
    but i just cant help think about her every year on my
    BDAY when she dumped me for another guy but hey
    i guess everyone needs a hall mark moment good or
    bad lol.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HolderOfTheDarkChalice For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 16, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm my first bf ..i was in the sixth or seventh grade..i was about 13 //..i think..he was the guy i had my first kiss with too..he was like 2 or 3 inches ..no cm taller than me.lol.dark brown,sliky hair ,with these pretty baby green clear eyes..he was so cute..i think thats why everyone said we looked cute together..me short and cute and him short and cute too..
    yup that was the good old days..i dont think we ever really liked it each other like that..its was just for popularity ..lol.cuz at the end of the year we broke up and were best friends the next year in school

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

My first girlfriend, as in the first girl i said "I Love You" to was a girl i indeed met online She had me feeling things I never felt, but after 6 months of us "going out" she cheated and i was left feeling sorry for myself. We still talk but, mehh...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie ryanosuke is off to a good start ryanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

My first gf is one of my best friends, even if we broke up.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    My first girlfriend, as in the first girl i said "I Love You" to was a girl i indeed met online She had me feeling things I never felt, but after 6 months of us "going out" she cheated and i was left feeling sorry for myself. We still talk but, mehh...
    It's always the girls online that seem to cheat, as though what words they say mean very little to nothing. Then when they realize what they missed, they feel bad about themselves. Not that I haven't heard of guys cheating online, my first 'Online GF' Had cheated on me very early in my relationship, and when she realized I was fully serious she stayed with me.. Until the person who she cheated on me with admitted to giving in face to face with me.

My advice, no long distance relationships like that.

Otherwise, my first face to face girlfriend who recently.. Broke up with me, was the woman I wanted to marry. Though now I have a bucket of philosophy to mix with the contradictions, which could equal a big deal of squashed fecal matter. ._.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you for your comments i hope you keep telling about your first gf or bf it is good to tell sometimes when you need to talk
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post

aaww really joker man i ddidnt know that...it seems though with ur first g/f or bf ur always saying i love you ..its cuz u never fetl that way for someone before..i did the same ..my first online relationship..ened badly..and well we talk once in awhile..

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke Kirikami View Post
    It's always the girls online that seem to cheat, as though what words they say mean very little to nothing. Then when they realize what they missed, they feel bad about themselves. Not that I haven't heard of guys cheating online, my first 'Online GF' Had cheated on me very early in my relationship, and when she realized I was fully serious she stayed with me.. Until the person who she cheated on me with admitted to giving in face to face with me.

My advice, no long distance relationships like that.

Otherwise, my first face to face girlfriend who recently.. Broke up with me, was the woman I wanted to marry. Though now I have a bucket of philosophy to mix with the contradictions, which could equal a big deal of squashed fecal matter. ._.
    well that's not alwasy true..some long distance relaitonships work but..even harder when online dating..but all reationships are hard and need trust..and i feel if u can have strong trust for someone distance from..thats a good relation..i mean there are ppll who live with each other and dont have trust or a strong bond like a man and women should have.
    i wanted to marry one of my pervious online bf but he broke u with me..it was trust issues..i think..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast