+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first kiss.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Your first kiss.

Everyone knows that the first kiss is the most special... but some are wasted for stupid reasons. So I was wondering for those who aren't shy, how old were you when you had your first kiss? How did it make you feel? Are you still with that person? Was it a girl or a guy? (please tell your gender)

I have yet to kiss anyone and that's lame I know... but it doesn't hurt to ask everyone else.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first kiss.

=.=... my first kiss... I was 14 years old when I had my first kiss... it really made me feel special... until a couple days later that I realized he just kissed me as a bet price. I felt used and then it wasn't as special anymore...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I was 12 and it was with a German prostitute, not the best moment ever... it was a woman and it made me feel weird cause she was all ugly and junk.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wow, Violent.

Let's see.......my first kiss was with this moron.
    Apparently, I wanted to get to know him before we got serious, idiot grabbed me and kissed me, it was horrible, I spent the whole night brushing my teeth and crying over it. He kept trying to call me all stalkerish, from other phones telling me he loves me *shudder*. So I guess first kisses don't go as planned.....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I was fifteen when i had my first kiss. It wasn;t as special as i thought it would be.

It was with a girl who i had known all my life who moved away when we were young. She came and stayed at my house for a week, and well......our hormones got the best of us.

Since she had been with some one else before, she knew how to kiss. I did not. I was incredibly fumbly and awkward.

However, i'm glad she was my first kiss. Because that gave me a bit of practice so that my current love interest can say she likes my kisses
    Why hello there!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    Just wow, Violent.

Let's see.......my first kiss was with this moron.
    Apparently, I wanted to get to know him before we got serious, idiot grabbed me and kissed me, it was horrible, I spent the whole night brushing my teeth and crying over it. He kept trying to call me all stalkerish, from other phones telling me he loves me *shudder*. So I guess first kisses don't go as planned.....
    The truth sucks doesn't it? Hahaha I thought mine would be awesome and I'd become a man, I was super wrong

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

First kiss.... Like a little peck? Or do you mean my first KISS.... y'know.... with toungue....

Because who cares about a peck?

Anyway my first "french" kiss was pretty alright. It was with the guy I really liked. I was 17... he didn't know it was my first kiss. And it turned out he didn't feel the same about me, as I did for him. But... Just because things didn't turn out as I hoped... doesn't mean I have to regret the kiss. Because it was really nice.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont really remember much of that..but i know it was wit my very first b/f..i was in sixth grade..and we were walking home..it was our second day going out..and we kissed..it was werid cuz i do remmeber the fact that it was random..i think i was in a middle of a sentence..lol..well it wasnt awsome..but hey at least it was wit someone i liked..^.^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast