+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your first kiss.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first kiss.

AH ha ha ha All lovely and sweet, yet awward and regretfull moments can be THE FIRST KISS... Needless to say, some of you can't avoid, some of you don't acknowledge and some are just w/e. I want my frist kiss to be something special. The end of a date. Maybe the beginning to a very good night... Anything that is going to be something I want to remember... Now we all know we invisioned that kiss... So how did you WANT it to be?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My first kiss was something out of a romance novel as it was on the beach in the morning by the way. We walked along the beach colecting shells and rocks, enjoying each other compeny and playing around, when all of a sudden we just turnd to each other, locked eyes, and I felt as though a presence just sorta nudged me enough that I leaned in and kissed her... It was the most passionat kiss, and pure of heart at that with nothing but love for each other, and there was tounge involved... Lots of tounge. She and I were together for 2 years but then fell apart do to out side forces and not because we lost our love for one another which is why its very sad. I have told this story many times in other threads already.

But now I am single (Which sucks) how ever I met a girl I liked out here but we met on the plain when we were comming back from visiting family in michigen and we in fact dont live far from each other but I thought it would be kind of strange because we did meet on the plain even though it looked as though we were very much enjoying each others compeny equaly and she has everything I am looking for. (Still kicking my self in the ass for not giving her my number so we can at least stay in touch to see what would happen)
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    First kiss.... Like a little peck? Or do you mean my first KISS.... y'know.... with toungue....

Because who cares about a peck?
    Uhh, I care about pecks...x.X I HATE tongue, yet since I'm flexible I'll do it...oh man I'm such a hypo.

Anywho, my first kiss was like a warzone. Both of us had NO clue what we were doing so it ended up horribly, but we laughed about it. HOWEVER that was when I was 15. Through the progressive years, I've come to believe that I am a horrible kisser (Biting is more of my cup of tea), however I never got any complaints and only one compliment. Doesn't matter to me, I only hold my first kiss in a good memory just because of the laugh it made us have also it was literally like a warzone.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i was thirteen, and im a girl. It was more of the surprize kind of thing, since my friends and i had just got done playing mudfootball after the rain storm the night before. So we were walking back to the bus stop, it started to pour down rain, so we ran there instead. Once we got there it was full of older people in there, so we stayed out and goofed around in the rain for a while.
    I was standing next to the bench box thingy, and my friend was standing next to me and we were laughing about how his brother had just taken a nose dive int the little ditch next to it. He was quiet actually before i even stopped laughing, then asked for a hug which i should have know at the time was weird. I was pressed back against the box, and he kissed me, it started out as pecking, and turned into a full tounging session. I have no idea how long we stood their making out, it felt like forever, but it was his brother who started the catcalls that got everyone else doing it. he held me head on his sholder to keep me from chasing him, but also to tell me that hes had a crush on me for a really long time, and asked me to be his girlfriend.

i loved it, and him, i had a crush on him for a long time before anything like that happened. He and i were together though for about four years before he died.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I was 12 and it was with a German prostitute, not the best moment ever... it was a woman and it made me feel weird cause she was all ugly and junk.
    LOL..wow O.o;;...what a scary child hood memory..i feel sowwie for u..aaww .that u will never forget..!

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    i was thirteen, and im a girl. It was more of the surprize kind of thing, since my friends and i had just got done playing mudfootball after the rain storm the night before. So we were walking back to the bus stop, it started to pour down rain, so we ran there instead. Once we got there it was full of older people in there, so we stayed out and goofed around in the rain for a while.
    I was standing next to the bench box thingy, and my friend was standing next to me and we were laughing about how his brother had just taken a nose dive int the little ditch next to it. He was quiet actually before i even stopped laughing, then asked for a hug which i should have know at the time was weird. I was pressed back against the box, and he kissed me, it started out as pecking, and turned into a full tounging session. I have no idea how long we stood their making out, it felt like forever, but it was his brother who started the catcalls that got everyone else doing it. he held me head on his sholder to keep me from chasing him, but also to tell me that hes had a crush on me for a really long time, and asked me to be his girlfriend.

i loved it, and him, i had a crush on him for a long time before anything like that happened. He and i were together though for about four years before he died.
    I am sorry to hear that he died... That would kill me... if that ever happened to me.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD first kiss ummm *blush* i haven't get my first kiss yet ^_^ i want my first kiss be a very special one and with the one i love .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Uhh, I care about pecks...x.X I HATE tongue, yet since I'm flexible I'll do it...oh man I'm such a hypo.

Anywho, my first kiss was like a warzone. Both of us had NO clue what we were doing so it ended up horribly, but we laughed about it. HOWEVER that was when I was 15. Through the progressive years, I've come to believe that I am a horrible kisser (Biting is more of my cup of tea), however I never got any complaints and only one compliment. Doesn't matter to me, I only hold my first kiss in a good memory just because of the laugh it made us have also it was literally like a warzone.
    haha, i agree with you. Tongue isnt all that great, but biting is always fun. And my first kiss was like a really buff boxer beating up a scrawny nerd whos in a coma. I, unfortunately was the scrawny nerd in a coma, as i got owned.

I've been told that after my first kiss, i've gotten better. Which is nice because when it comes to relationships i really dont hold mysef in any sort of high regard.

oh and my first peck.....god, thats was back when i was 5 when kissing didnt mean anything....maybe it was 3, but who's counting, haha.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast