+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your first kiss.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    haha, i agree with you. Tongue isnt all that great, but biting is always fun. And my first kiss was like a really buff boxer beating up a scrawny nerd whos in a coma. I, unfortunately was the scrawny nerd in a coma, as i got owned.

I've been told that after my first kiss, i've gotten better. Which is nice because when it comes to relationships i really dont hold mysef in any sort of high regard.

oh and my first peck.....god, thats was back when i was 5 when kissing didnt mean anything....maybe it was 3, but who's counting, haha.
    I don't really count pecks.... i have had some... playing those dumb childish games when i was like 11... but I want that kiss that makes your heart jump and the ground fall out from the bottem of you.... I just want my first real kiss to be, like everyone else is saying, the one i love... What a christmas present thats going to be this year, huh?

Newbie ayaka is off to a good start ayaka's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Your first kiss.

I was 13teen when i got my first kiss.he was my best freind,we both drinking water from th e water fountain when it happend though.and after we kissed he told every body even the teachers.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I was 12 and it was with a German prostitute, not the best moment ever... it was a woman and it made me feel weird cause she was all ugly and junk.
    like that was a real story HA lol anyway i was 18 when i had my first
    kiss and it was with a girl it was specail and lingering because it lasted 30 minuts which makes it a kiss thats hard to forget. but that kiss is old news
    since i found some one who can kiss longer than that man she is awesome.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    I don't really count pecks.... i have had some... playing those dumb childish games when i was like 11... but I want that kiss that makes your heart jump and the ground fall out from the bottem of you.... I just want my first real kiss to be, like everyone else is saying, the one i love... What a christmas present thats going to be this year, huh?
    Trust me, I have had many of those with my ex. And let me tell you, once you had a kiss like that, thats the only kind you will ever desire as anything less is basicly next to nothing.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

My first kiss was when i was in 4th grade it was great but when i moved i never saw her agian an dmy heart aches for a kiss as sweet as hers
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Trust me, I have had many of those with my ex. And let me tell you, once you had a kiss like that, thats the only kind you will ever desire as anything less is basicly next to nothing.
    she is coming to see me and the first thing i want to do is when she gets out of that car.... i just want to plant one on her... she was savin hers for me.... but broke up with me for this other girl and blah but we are back together...

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My first kiss was with with my second boyfriend. The first boyfriend and I just played Bingo. lol. My second boyfriend and I were watching a movie and he asked if I wanted to kiss him. I said yes. We kissed with some moaning... I got complimented. I was 21. Later kisses was with toungue and it tasted like unflavored tripe. I'm not big on kissing. I'm more of a hungry stare person.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    she is coming to see me and the first thing i want to do is when she gets out of that car.... i just want to plant one on her... she was savin hers for me.... but broke up with me for this other girl and blah but we are back together...
    That sounds like a plan, how ever you may want to wait for it at just the right time. I cant tell you exactly as I am not you, but it will be when you and her least expect it. Then the fire works will really fly.

Its just a suggestion, do what you want.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast