+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your first kiss.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    That sounds like a plan, how ever you may want to wait for it at just the right time. I cant tell you exactly as I am not you, but it will be when you and her least expect it. Then the fire works will really fly.

Its just a suggestion, do what you want.
    well i dont want her mom killin me for makin out with her... and thats what would happen if i did that... but ill see

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    I am sorry to hear that he died... That would kill me... if that ever happened to me.
    thanks, it almost did kill me it at one point. I learned to turn it around and make something of myself that id know hed be proud of. Its the only thing to do.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    thanks, it almost did kill me it at one point. I learned to turn it around and make something of myself that id know hed be proud of. Its the only thing to do.
    ah just as you should have. when someone dies people tend to fall of that "path" of life we are destined to follow... like senior estupido up above is testing us in the most horrible way. My father died when i was only two and it impacted my moms life so much... But yes... is there any chance there is another love like him in your life?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry to hear about your traggety. But the way you talked about him and how much you loved each other I am sure he is still watching out over you. Still very sad that you lost him how ever.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Back on topic guys, this topics about kissing.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Back on topic guys, this topics about kissing.
    haha so true, miroku.

Since i already told you guys of my first kiss, why can't i tell you my favorite one?

My favorite one is with my current girlfriend. We were down by the local pond, and she was taking pictures of us. sooner or later we ended up scooting closer to eachother, and we leaned in. The kiss was soft and long, and it certainly warmed me up, as it was bloody cold. I even have the picture if anyone wants to see.
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; Sep 12, 2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: adding a smiley
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    haha so true, miroku.

Since i already told you guys of my first kiss, why can't i tell you my favorite one?

My favorite one is with my current girlfriend. We were down by the local pond, and she was taking pictures of us. sooner or later we ended up scooting closer to eachother, and we leaned in. The kiss was soft and long, and it certainly warmed me up, as it was bloody cold. I even have the picture if anyone wants to see.
    Ah.... no kisses for me still.... but atleast u can categorize yours Lol... and sorry for going off topic... offering condolences in here is easier and i was in a hurry. But in that No more out of topic posts please.. I do not feel like hearing about it and i do not want to have to report anyone even thought i started it xD but in a few months ill be able to post in this.... tellling you about my frist REAL kiss...

Newbie animegabe is off to a good start animegabe's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never kissed a girl in my 17yrs of life but i would assume the whole world would stop around you and you would fill as if no one else was around etc

My love she burns no more
    Now she is dead, my heart is filled with
    the hopeless darkness of the world

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast