+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first Kiss: what was it like for you?

Newbie LustandLunacy667 is off to a good start LustandLunacy667's Avatar
    Thanks

Your first Kiss: what was it like for you?

my first kiss was a dare. It was at my eighth grade dance and my friends Matt and Joe (Matt became my boyfriend a few weeks later actually) dared me to kiss our friend Chris. So it wasnt that great. My first real kiss though was really nice It was with Matt and we were at my friend Aly's birthday party. We were lying on her trampoline and everyone had gone inside because it had started raining, but we had stayed out there and we kind of just looked at each other and kissed.
    Lust And Lunacy

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Your first Kiss: what was it like for you?

well, my first kiss... horrible. the first girl i kissed was when i was 16. she did NOT know how to kiss. i swear to this day if we'd been kissing for a second longer i'd have less weight on my shoulders today. she was too sloppy and yea... however, the second girl i ever kissed... our first kiss was PERFECT! i mean, i dont consider myself the best kisser ever but i've never had any coplaints. this girl... she knew what she was doing even though it was her first kiss. i tend to consider kissing more sacred than sex becuse sex has become more social than romantic. dont get me wrong, sex is still something i consider sacred and i dont have sex with someone unless i truly care for them and have the best intentions but yea... kissing is more personal to me. so yea... the second girl i kissed was a fantastic kisser and yea. anyways... that was my best first kiss in a relationship until i dated a girl named cindy. she was a good kisser... now i'm rambleing about kisses... anyways yea. thats my post.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Newbie dark angel is off to a good start dark angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Kiss: what was it like for you?

mine was the worst!!!!!!! my friend Kevin would do this thing and everyone wanted him 2 do it and it wasnt that bad at all!!!! so everyone called him a pussy and said he needed a kiss 2 do it because he was 2 scared..... and it went on 4 an hour... so i said **** it and i kissed him.... and now i regret it like none other!!!!! it was that horrible cuz he thought now that i kissed him he was going 2 get sex from me and hell no!!!
    ****<darkangel>**** the darkness will always come... just never like u exspect....

Newbie janwantabee is off to a good start
    Thanks

It made me warm inside and hot and it turned me on.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, my first real kisss was when I was 12...it was good, but a little akward. Why??? Because all of my friends and all of his friends were urging us to kiss one time in the cafeteria, so we did, and it was kind of nice! But it didn't last long, and now we're just friends hahaha..........

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

My first kiss was funny as hell.
    I was 13 I think and there was this girl that I had a major crush on. I didn't know that she'd felt the same about me; we were just friends and we always hung out on the playground together before and after school (because my bus was the first to get to school in the morning and the last to leave in the evening and she didn't mind staying because she lived across the street) Well, one day I got to school and went to where I normally went to meet her but she wasn't there... so I went around the playground looking for her for about an hour, school was about to start but I still hadn't found her... (all of the older kids were kinda laughing at me because they all knew something was up but I didn't really know that until after...) I started to go in but I was holding back looking around to see if maybe she was late. The rest was really wierd, everyone moved and there she was she was running at me I didn't know why but I thought maybe she'd had something important to tell me... well she did... she jumped me and I fell backwards she landed on my chest I felt really embarassed because everyone was laughing but before I knew what was going on her lips were on mine and everyone didnt' matter anymore... I don't really remember how but we were both up and walked to homeroom holding hands.

I remember feeling crazy embarassed because it was all weird to me but there was that awesome feeling that this girl tha I had a crush on for two years actually liked me back and she'd just kissed me, it all sorta felt like a dream, and it was for a while we were the schools little sweet hearts. About a month later my dad got tranfered and I had to leave because it was something to do with the military, it was quick like overnight kinda thing... I feel really bad because I never even got to tell her where I went. I just was there one week and over the weekend I had to leave by next monday I was in a new school, and my dad couldn't figure out why I was so unhappy. That's one part of my life story in a bundle ahaha it's kinda funny how I write about all of these characters when if I think about it I never really had a very "normal" life myself...

... and join my rebellion against time.

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

my first kiss ever
    was wen i was nine
    with my cuz
    it wasnt romantic
    i was telling she did a good job or
    something
    and like i ended kssing her on the lips
    not on purpose tho
    its actually a thing we hav now....
    well my 1st kiss with a guy was short and
    sweet
    not much love to it
    but i was 13 then.
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, I'm a horrible kisser, so mine was...ehh, werid. My first one ever was at 15, closed mouth, during Homecoming. Then at 16 came my frist open mouth kiss, with someone experianced, man did I suck. Lol, they were awkward and funny...but still, I'd rather bite - that's my kissing.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast