+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Your first Kiss: what was it like for you?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your first Kiss: what was it like for you?

i'd rather not go into my past failures. my firs one was terrible. and it was my fault. i sucked soo bad, haha. thank god it was 2 years ago. i'm just thankful that i found some one who loves me, even if im still not that great a kisser ^^
    Why hello there!

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janwantabee View Post
    It made me warm inside and hot and it turned me on.
    ummm..ok?

My first kiss is on of those i cant really explain. It all happened to quickly. I was at a park with a group of my friends and we found boys from school. After that they dared to go says something to one of them. He grabed me and kissed me as soon as he did that i let go and ran off. I was mad but hey..It was worth it^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My first kiss was no joke, on the beach, in the morning at around I guess 9:45 or so, so the sun was just on the herizen. My girlfriend and I were simply walking on the beach, talking about really nothing inportant in general, looking at sea shells and rock hunting, then we turned to look at each other, stopped, locked eyes, the two of us frozen in place, nither of us could move, we just stared at each other for was seemed like forever untill I made the first move and kissed her on the lips with a deep passionet kiss... I sware to god it was just like out of a movie or a romance novel. My girlfriend loves to talk about still. I can honestly tell you that none of us planed it at all, it came out of no where. She was my first kiss, my first girlfriend, and we have been together now for almost a year and a half. She is my best and most greatest friend in the entire univers, pluss we are also talking about our futur to gether and what our plans are going to be.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I was drunk when I got my first kiss so I don't really rember it. But the people I was with told me I kissed almost every girl in the room
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Thanks

know what, my first kiss was nice...
    happened by my mail box hen i was checking the mail on my 16th birthday. XD
    i just kissed my bf on the cheek and it pretty much went from there.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

was wierd coz after the kiss I cried...and when I say I cried i mean I cried a lot...and I dont know why! Please dont ask me! LOOL

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

My first kiss? It always is connected to something quite terrible in my mind.
    The very first kiss was by accident, when I was very little- like 11 years old. My best friend said we have to kiss each other on cheeks. I was like: "no way!", but he obviously thought it's a good idea, so, when I turned my head to see his reaction, he kissed me... on the lips... ~.~'

Second kiss was with a guy who just thought he has to teach litle Lasura how to live

I would say that the very first serious kiss was with my ex, and I remember this one the best. He just took me for a walk, brought me to a place I didn't know existed- a bench in the middle of a little forest... It was all nice... untill he kissed me ~.~ It was quite terrible... I don't understand how I could stand it.

So yeah, my first kisses have ended me thinking that kissing is nothing that nice at all... at least I still can enjoy hugs, cuddling and nice warm touches ^^

I hope kissing gets better in future

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Sesshy0 is off to a good start Sesshy0's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol wow,bring back hella memories.
    My first kiss was in 4th grade,during testing in the library behind the book shelfs,under the computers =D He reached for me and pulled me in and kissed me on my cheek.After that we became bf,gf.

My second kiss was 6th grade in the breeze way of the school,right under the camera xD.After some hours we were caught and sent to the dean.

Well thats all =\ i'm not the type of kissy person,nor dateing.But when it comes down to it im up for it.lol.
    "Calling your name, kill me with words.
    Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
    I was your chance out of your town."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast