+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Gadgets

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Your Gadgets

Recently i just got a new mobile phone, very bad Nokia phone on T-Mobile a shocker but oh well... Anyways, and i was just thinking about all the diffrent gadgets people have out their or if they arent as lucky as me and don't even have a mobile phone! So this is your time to shine. Show off your greatest gadgets and answer the following. How did you get this gadget, was it worth the buy and what is the next gadget you wish for?

I'll Start: My best and definetaly favourite gadget would have to be my handy 48 inch HD LCD screen T.V (Told you, you can show off ) connected to my wonder is my ps3 equally as handy in my life My dad bought the T.V as a present for the summer holidays. I belive it is worth they buy and so does my dad which is an amazing suprise as the only things he likes usually is his mountain gear so well done dad

Now it's your turn people...

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your Gadgets

i am actually quite a gadget guru. i carry around a giant purse just to carry my necessities. these include the following:
    1) blackberry pearl. i love that phone. not only is it literally a computer on your phone, it also looks really cute!
    2) video ipod. not only do i have every good song on the planet accessible to my every whim, but i also have my favorite anime on there so i could most definitely watch whenever my heart desires.
    3) ipod shuffle. as you can see, i LOVE music. yes the video ipod does suffice in my media needs, however i do enjoy running and just going to the gym, so my shuffle is, more or less, my work out partner.
    4) nintendo ds. best handheld console ever. hands down!
    5) digital camera. i am a camera whore and i MUST take pictures everywhere.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taro View Post
    i am actually quite a gadget guru. i carry around a giant purse just to carry my necessities. these include the following:
    1) blackberry pearl. i love that phone. not only is it literally a computer on your phone, it also looks really cute!
    2) video ipod. not only do i have every good song on the planet accessible to my every whim, but i also have my favorite anime on there so i could most definitely watch whenever my heart desires.
    3) ipod shuffle. as you can see, i LOVE music. yes the video ipod does suffice in my media needs, however i do enjoy running and just going to the gym, so my shuffle is, more or less, my work out partner.
    4) nintendo ds. best handheld console ever. hands down!
    5) digital camera. i am a camera whore and i MUST take pictures everywhere.
    Wow your loaded with goods great stuff, i like my camera also...Is their a certain one that you like most?

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Wow your loaded with goods great stuff, i like my camera also...Is their a certain one that you like most?
    i have an older nikon. it's kind of bulky, but it's heavy duty. it's lasted me years and it doesn't seem like it's gonna give up on me just yet. also, it takes great pictures and when i use the black and white feature, it looks like real photography. it also can take video with sounds. love it!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

My best, or well favorite gadet is my Video Camera, really i just stumbled across this in my parents closet, they didn't want it, so bam mine.

I also like my camera for I gets to take fun pictures. Got that for Christmas

The rest:

- Force FX Light Saber (I'mma Jedi...though in truth I'm a Sith Lord...Darth Atrocitus, for DnD/Story fanfic I'm still debating to be human or a Kel Dorian)
    - I have more but not really to big to post.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie Hachiryu may be famous one day Hachiryu may be famous one day
    Thanks

My all time favorite gadget would be my laptop. Finally a computer that is solely mine, and I can put anything on it I want. I got that for my Christmas/ graduation present that I technically paid for.

My other gadget would be my camera. I don't take many pictures and it's a little bulky, but it takes the best pictures.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6236&dateline=1202761  670

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hachiryu View Post
    My all time favorite gadget would be my laptop. Finally a computer that is solely mine, and I can put anything on it I want. I got that for my Christmas/ graduation present that I technically paid for.

My other gadget would be my camera. I don't take many pictures and it's a little bulky, but it takes the best pictures.
    Nice man, it seems that i was wrong with my thoguhts, i thought cameras wouldn't be in the list but i guess they are very likable. Did you get the slim line apple Laptop...apparently if you turn it on it's side you can't see it, it's that thin!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Aah... Gadgets. Without them, I'd be lost.

I live for technology; I eat, sleep, breath and poo gadgets. LOL. I've got two laptops: One is a P.O.S. IBM Thinkpad with a 2GB hard drive (Whoo hoo!) and the other is a Compaq Presario with a 40GB hard drive and a Intel Celeron processor. (NEAT! )

Then I've got my X-Box that babysits my Dreamcast, plus my PSP who longs for his mother (My PS3). No HDTV just yet, but I spotted one for $210 at Best Buy, so I'ma scoop that up real quick here. Hmm... What else is there?

I've got a PDA that I don't use much, due to lack of charger, I've also got a kick-ass 5.0 mexapixel HP (Hewlett Packard) digital camera that I picked up for twenty bucks. And I've got my trusty (if that's what you wanna call it) mobile phone--complete with 5.1 megapixel camera and MP3 player. Plus, my phone can download movies and music through V-Cast. It sucks that you can't access any J-Pop using V-Cast, on the down side.

Let's not forget the massive amount of SD cards, SD mini/micro cards and Memory sticks chillin' in my backpack; and I can't neglect my handy-dandy USB card reader that reads just about any type of SD card and memory stick.

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Oh! My Nintendo DS! I can't forget about the DS! It's what gets me through most of my day at work, LOL. NOW I think I've got everything covered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast