+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Gadgets

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Gadgets

My number one and my favorite would be my baby........my VAIO Notebook...(17" Screen, 2 Duo Processors, 4 GB of RAM and so forth...)
    I cannot live without that laptop..I seriously can't imagine my life without it..i bring it to everywhere..even to social gatherings....
    Second would be my iPod shuffle.......music plays a major role in my life and I cannot live without it......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

im not that in to the latest thing but what i can say is i need my music and i need to hear someones vioice at least once a week
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    im not that in to the latest thing but what i can say is i need my music and i need to hear someones vioice at least once a week
    So your gadget is either and MP3 player, I-POD or computer or mobile phone? Cmon everyone has something they think is their best gadget...

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

well if you put is that way i guess my home phone and my very big stario
    with out.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

well if you put is that way i guess my home phone and my very big stario
    Ok cool I still have a sterio packed away somewhere well what about your computer? Thats a good old machine at times lol

Thanks

yea thats the proplem its old so it sucks real bad
    with out.

Thanks

yea thats the proplem its old so it sucks real bad
    Hopefully you can get a newone soon so lets see...Adding onto my question to make the thread more intersting... is their a gadget you own that you still consider usefull?

Thanks

oh i think my streo is the most usefull to me and my moped too
    with out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast