+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Gadgets

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your Gadgets

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    oh i think my streo is the most usefull to me and my moped too
    Why how old is it APROX? sterio, im guessing quite old...My oldest gadget would have to be my first computer, still ahve it one old banger about 1999?

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

well its 3 feet tall the speakers are 5 feet tall so im guessing it old very old
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I suck at gadgets. I have a cell. Its a pretty little Kyocera. Has a camera and Bluetooth. Lots of features on it far as the plans are concerned. Got unlimited talk and text nationwide. Thats pretty neat I guess.

I also have an iPod. It has a few thousand songs on it. Got pictures and games on it. Also has a phonebook on it.

Thats all I've got far as gadgets other than my computer.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Okay I suck at gadgets. I have a cell. Its a pretty little Kyocera. Has a camera and Bluetooth. Lots of features on it far as the plans are concerned. Got unlimited talk and text nationwide. Thats pretty neat I guess.

I also have an iPod. It has a few thousand songs on it. Got pictures and games on it. Also has a phonebook on it.

Thats all I've got far as gadgets other than my computer.
    It's stuff like that that makes up our lives, little handy tools and very gadgetic (if thats a word) items. What would oyu say is your oldest gadget?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ oh i have techno-chocolates as well!

forst off: my cell-y! it's the new Verizon Chocolate phone! it has all the nifty phone stuff, sudoku, and all my favorite music! don't listen to the music much cuz i wanted them to be ringtones... but they have to be MP3s, not WMPs...

and then my Zune! his name is Magnum and he's one of my best little friends! he keeps me company on the bus!

my DS is a good friend too~! but i'm taking a break from playing, cuz i played non-stop for a few months!

^_^ and yeah!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm if this is about PC gadgets, well how about inventing one the ONLNE E.M.P transmitter, some pervert is hounding you online? Simple fry his PC or laptop with a blast of e.m.p will cook his PC or laptop if the person is one online or FWI or WFI it will fry that person's PC or laptop.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Gadgets that i have ?

Hmmm well i don't have much, but i do have a boost i450 cell phone it suits my needs.But i am planing to get a better one soon cause i could really use it.Also there's my scanner i hardly use, Then there are the usuals Xbox, PS2 slim, Computer which i use allot.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ oh i have techno-chocolates as well!

forst off: my cell-y! it's the new Verizon Chocolate phone! it has all the nifty phone stuff, sudoku, and all my favorite music! don't listen to the music much cuz i wanted them to be ringtones... but they have to be MP3s, not WMPs...

and then my Zune! his name is Magnum and he's one of my best little friends! he keeps me company on the bus!

my DS is a good friend too~! but i'm taking a break from playing, cuz i played non-stop for a few months!

^_^ and yeah!
    Mmmm... Chocolate.

I like that term, "techno-chocolate" I'm gonna have to use that one. I've considered gettin' a Chocolate phone through Verizon, but then the Juke came out and I REALLY wanted one of those, but then I seen one up close. You can sneeze and break the thing!! >_< So, when it's time to renew my contract this year, I'm gettin' either a Chocolate or the Envy. Both phones rock my socks and are at a considerable price now.

Abu, do you have any Wi-fi games on DS? If so, we should exchange friend codes (via PM, of course).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast