+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your Gadgets

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Gadgets

sheesh, the most advanced gadget i have now is the new apple iPod. i just got it today and already i love it...other than that i don't have anything...
    i broke my phone.....my psp........my nintendo ds.......so i don't have anything..really.....

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love gadgets to death, but I don't really have much in the way of them. This is why I enter Circuit City and wander around forever, but never really buy much.

My most precious gadget would be my Nintendo DS. I never leave home without it, and since I have a lot of spare time between classes in school, it comes in handy a lot.

My other recent aquisition would be my 1GB MP3 player. I'm just now upgrading from one of those old school 64MB MP3s from years ago that only held about 15-20 songs. I really like how MP3s these days are more flash-drive shaped, much much cooler than the old ones.

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

wow... so much to list here. ok so i guess i'll start with the apparent favorites. i got a 30 gig video ipod, very very durable celly that i've had since... 2004 now i guess as well as 3 computers (soon to be getting a 4th with a geforce 8600 gtx and 4 gigs of ram with 8 gig capabilities(computers are as valuable to me as my legs)) my laptop was about $2500 and i just bought it for something to have on this deployment so it's been torn up pretty bad. HP DV9000 with a geforce 7600 and a built in webcam with mic. pretty nice. also i have my gamboy advanced SP, PS2(thin and thick), olympus 8.1 megapixel digi cam (used to take pics in my images), as well as my xbox360, external 150 gig hardrive(maxtor of course), and my sony portable DVD player.

as far as older gadets... wow... ok. so where should i start? well, i have a NES from 1990 as well as an original gameboy and a sega gamegear (not many people remember those but they brought about the revolution known as the nintendo DS as far as design), an older than dirt atari, a 1991 Tandy computer with 8mg ram and a 512 mb harddrive with a 2x cdrom(talk about cobwebs), also a super NES, a nintendo 64, sega saturn, and... well it's not technically a gadet but it is definately handy around the house and around work but yea... my leatherman. i think that about covers it for old and new... probably forgetting some things but i'm sure a game of duckhunt will ease the pain.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3cheersforrevenge View Post
    sheesh, the most advanced gadget i have now is the new apple iPod. i just got it today and already i love it...other than that i don't have anything...
    i broke my phone.....my psp........my nintendo ds.......so i don't have anything..really.....
    o my goodness! i'm afraid for your ipod ! well at least it's scratch resistant and it definitely looks much sturdier than my video ipod.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Besides the consoles i've mentioned on another thread....Well i have 3 cameras that i used when i had photography classes, a sony cybershot DSC-f828, a canon Eos and a really weird but reliable russian(i think it's russian) camera...I always carry my Psp around and my gba sp and ds are always left at home coz family members( yeah even mom) love to play it...Psp is my little beast, i don't have an ipod so videos and music are all rolled into one memory stick for my psp, the games are on a diff'rent memo stick...

I have owned quite a number of cellphones. Even though i don't really want a cutting edge phone as long as i could make phone calls and text messages, then i'm okay with it..but mom always gives me something new when the older one gets jurassic enough, so currently i'm using my new motorola phone...

I'm not really a techie but i'm just thankful and lucky enough that i'm able to run in a pretty decent pace with technology...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4